| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm Post subject: SURPRISE! |
|
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
so you became a man since the last picture bro
no longer a boy
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Manly
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
DOWNS!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh what a beard does for a prson.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're irish, amirite.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| And you wonder why I'm not nice to you -.-
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | And you wonder why I'm not nice to you -.- | You're just mad because I'm stylin on you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're still ugly.
_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crinchy wrote: | | You're still ugly. | nohomo.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Just¡n wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | And you wonder why I'm not nice to you -.- | You're just mad because I'm stylin on you. |
That's odd. This shit doesn't look like no stylin I've ever seen..
| Just¡n wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Just¡n wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Just¡n wrote: | | What have I done to you? You're instigating shit for no reason. If you don't like me thats fine but do really need to make a post telling me so every time I show up? | This is how I deal with people I deem to be idiots. If you want this behaviour to stop you're either going to have to prove to me you're not mentally challenged or find some way in which I can easily avoid posts or threads by you. Alternatively you could ignore me. Don't let me dent that infallible shell that is your ego. | Oh man... You got any ice? because that burned pretty bad. sufficient answer, sorry you feel that way about me. I would however like to ask that you stop. | I'll cut you a deal. As long as I don't see pictures of you anywhere on the forums I'll make some effort on my part to refrain from updating you on how ugly you look today or how stupid you are. I can't make any guarantees but as you can see I am taking steps to resolve these conflicts. I must confess to being slightly curious why you haven't tried to fight back against me publicly though. | Because I have no legitimate argument other then its mean and I don't like it. I completely understand your side of the argument. |
HUR HUR I'M BUTTHURT PLEASE SLUGSNACK STOP CALLING ME NAMES : ( : ( BRB GONNA TUCK MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS
You ugly, retarded piece of shit. God dammit. I wanna file a complaint to the dumb motherfucker that conceived you. Is your whole fucking ancestor tree as fucktarded and deluded as you ?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Just¡n wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | And you wonder why I'm not nice to you -.- | You're just mad because I'm stylin on you. |
That's odd. This shit doesn't look like no stylin I've ever seen..
| Just¡n wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Just¡n wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Just¡n wrote: | | What have I done to you? You're instigating shit for no reason. If you don't like me thats fine but do really need to make a post telling me so every time I show up? | This is how I deal with people I deem to be idiots. If you want this behaviour to stop you're either going to have to prove to me you're not mentally challenged or find some way in which I can easily avoid posts or threads by you. Alternatively you could ignore me. Don't let me dent that infallible shell that is your ego. | Oh man... You got any ice? because that burned pretty bad. sufficient answer, sorry you feel that way about me. I would however like to ask that you stop. | I'll cut you a deal. As long as I don't see pictures of you anywhere on the forums I'll make some effort on my part to refrain from updating you on how ugly you look today or how stupid you are. I can't make any guarantees but as you can see I am taking steps to resolve these conflicts. I must confess to being slightly curious why you haven't tried to fight back against me publicly though. | Because I have no legitimate argument other then its mean and I don't like it. I completely understand your side of the argument. |
HUR HUR I'M BUTTHURT PLEASE SLUGSNACK STOP CALLING ME NAMES : ( : ( BRB GONNA TUCK MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS
You ugly, retarded piece of shit. God dammit. I wanna file a complaint to the dumb motherfucker that conceived you. Is your whole fucking ancestor tree as fucktarded and deluded as you ? |
f5
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
107.67 KB |
| Viewed: |
4806 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
> I AIN'T EVEN MAD
> Dying inside
UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY YOU'RE STILL UGLY. You look like a fucking Downs patient.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | > I AIN'T EVEN MAD
> Dying inside
UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY YOU'RE STILL UGLY |
f5
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
126.73 KB |
| Viewed: |
4794 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|