| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 am Post subject: Level 21 in Mooplestory |
|
|
This has never happened to me before. What do I do now? Where should I go?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xunlix Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 1153 Location: In a USB
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
Find level 21 mobs or higher or PQ
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
Reminded me of this
If you're a warrior go to perion or just do the HPQ
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
Level 96 aran, this has never happened to me before. Where do I go?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lvl 100 ranger. This happened to me ONCE before. I train at pirates in mu lung though. Till 120. Forever.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D:
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D |
bera?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D |
bera?
 |
Aaahw, no khaini
Had about 100m myself, but spent it all | the chaos scroll is worth 30m so thats 100m too
how did you manage to spend 100m o.o? .... I'm even making drop games of 2m each since I have waaay too many mesos... I'm starting to take in consideration selling them
100m in bera are like $3.8
(( just taking it in consideration... is not a good idea though... ))
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D |
bera?
 |
Aaahw, no khaini
Had about 100m myself, but spent it all | the chaos scroll is worth 30m so thats 100m too
how did you manage to spend 100m o.o? .... I'm even making drop games of 2m each since I have waaay too many mesos... I'm starting to take in consideration selling them
100m in bera are like $3.8  |
Bought a zhelm, bought some equips, failed at scrolling. That kind of stuff xD
Btw, you bot (v5) crashes really often for me :S Like it randomly presses enter when exiting, so the bot remains at the exit :\ |
did you try v6 and if it fails, v4 ?
and it doesnt randomly press enter.. maybe you are lagging ?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D |
bera?
 |
Aaahw, no khaini
Had about 100m myself, but spent it all | the chaos scroll is worth 30m so thats 100m too
how did you manage to spend 100m o.o? .... I'm even making drop games of 2m each since I have waaay too many mesos... I'm starting to take in consideration selling them
100m in bera are like $3.8  |
Bought a zhelm, bought some equips, failed at scrolling. That kind of stuff xD
Btw, you bot (v5) crashes really often for me :S Like it randomly presses enter when exiting, so the bot remains at the exit :\ |
did you try v6 and if it fails, v4 ?
and it doesnt randomly press enter.. maybe you are lagging ? |
Meh, just downloaded v6.
V5 worked at first, botted for like 20+hours straight, after that it acted weird. But imma try v6 now.
btw, I HATE THOSE BOXES D:. Opened over 12.000 or something, and only got 1 GFA, 1 Chaos, and 1 immortal belt xd
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D |
bera?
 |
Aaahw, no khaini
Had about 100m myself, but spent it all | the chaos scroll is worth 30m so thats 100m too
how did you manage to spend 100m o.o? .... I'm even making drop games of 2m each since I have waaay too many mesos... I'm starting to take in consideration selling them
100m in bera are like $3.8  |
Bought a zhelm, bought some equips, failed at scrolling. That kind of stuff xD
Btw, you bot (v5) crashes really often for me :S Like it randomly presses enter when exiting, so the bot remains at the exit :\ |
did you try v6 and if it fails, v4 ?
and it doesnt randomly press enter.. maybe you are lagging ? |
Meh, just downloaded v6.
V5 worked at first, botted for like 20+hours straight, after that it acted weird. But imma try v6 now.
btw, I HATE THOSE BOXES D:. Opened over 12.000 or something, and only got 1 GFA, 1 Chaos, and 1 immortal belt xd |
I opened already over 100k boxes and no immortal belt >.>
those belts you can buy scissors of karma and sell them for like 90m
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | lvl 79 battle mage
just botting overnights to get the mesos...
I have so many mesos I dont know what to do with them D: |
Can I have some? ;D |
bera?
 |
Aaahw, no khaini
Had about 100m myself, but spent it all | the chaos scroll is worth 30m so thats 100m too
how did you manage to spend 100m o.o? .... I'm even making drop games of 2m each since I have waaay too many mesos... I'm starting to take in consideration selling them
100m in bera are like $3.8  |
Bought a zhelm, bought some equips, failed at scrolling. That kind of stuff xD
Btw, you bot (v5) crashes really often for me :S Like it randomly presses enter when exiting, so the bot remains at the exit :\ |
did you try v6 and if it fails, v4 ?
and it doesnt randomly press enter.. maybe you are lagging ? |
Meh, just downloaded v6.
V5 worked at first, botted for like 20+hours straight, after that it acted weird. But imma try v6 now.
btw, I HATE THOSE BOXES D:. Opened over 12.000 or something, and only got 1 GFA, 1 Chaos, and 1 immortal belt xd |
I opened already over 100k boxes and no immortal belt >.>
those belts you can buy scissors of karma and sell them for like 90m |
I sold mine for 60. Was nearly impossible to get rid of it -.-
Hai bought me the scissors and we shared the profit
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|