| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
.___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before |
Well of course not it's a shitty shoe line.
Nevermind I have a question about FL.
If you open the demo songs and open What I've Found and play it, is it really laggy/skippy?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before |
Well of course not it's a shitty shoe line.
Nevermind I have a question about FL.
If you open the demo songs and open What I've Found and play it, is it really laggy/skippy? |
nope, but just making sure. are you using the ASIOALL driver as your main sound driver when working with FL ? That is a must when working so you direct all your sound card to FL.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before |
Well of course not it's a shitty shoe line.
Nevermind I have a question about FL.
If you open the demo songs and open What I've Found and play it, is it really laggy/skippy? |
nope, but just making sure. are you using the ASIOALL driver as your main sound driver when working with FL ? That is a must when working so you direct all your sound card to FL. |
Now I don't hear anything...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before |
Well of course not it's a shitty shoe line.
Nevermind I have a question about FL.
If you open the demo songs and open What I've Found and play it, is it really laggy/skippy? |
nope, but just making sure. are you using the ASIOALL driver as your main sound driver when working with FL ? That is a must when working so you direct all your sound card to FL. |
Now I don't hear anything... |
make sure you have the latest driver, update it if you need to.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before |
Well of course not it's a shitty shoe line.
Nevermind I have a question about FL.
If you open the demo songs and open What I've Found and play it, is it really laggy/skippy? |
nope, but just making sure. are you using the ASIOALL driver as your main sound driver when working with FL ? That is a must when working so you direct all your sound card to FL. |
Now I don't hear anything... |
make sure you have the latest driver, update it if you need to. |
You are a god, I can now enjoy 24 bit HD
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | .___. ? really?
is there a deeper meaning... I mean... there are lots of better starwars things to buy... maybe it is a parody I dont understand? |
Ecko shoe brand:
 |
never heard of it before |
Well of course not it's a shitty shoe line.
Nevermind I have a question about FL.
If you open the demo songs and open What I've Found and play it, is it really laggy/skippy? |
nope, but just making sure. are you using the ASIOALL driver as your main sound driver when working with FL ? That is a must when working so you direct all your sound card to FL. |
Now I don't hear anything... |
make sure you have the latest driver, update it if you need to. |
You are a god, I can now enjoy 24 bit HD |
also what happened? I though you used thereason
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|