| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
He doesn't always post pictures of what he buys you know.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: Gogodr |
|
|
| Zoronian wrote: | | http://www.jlist.com/product/TFL002 |
I'm not into that kind of toys
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
this threads results are funny
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| that shit looks dangerous
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | that shit looks dangerous |
same. i wouldnt think of inserting anything into that.
also this would be p. badass
http://www.jlist.com/product/NET344
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zoronian wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | that shit looks dangerous |
same. i wouldnt think of inserting anything into that.
also this would be p. badass
http://www.jlist.com/product/NET344 |
if rain were common here I would totally buy that but it just rarely rains here.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Zoronian wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | that shit looks dangerous |
same. i wouldnt think of inserting anything into that.
also this would be p. badass
http://www.jlist.com/product/NET344 |
if rain were common here I would totally buy that but it just rarely rains here. |
good point... welp if you ever move or go on vacation
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zoronian wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | Zoronian wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | that shit looks dangerous |
same. i wouldnt think of inserting anything into that.
also this would be p. badass
http://www.jlist.com/product/NET344 |
if rain were common here I would totally buy that but it just rarely rains here. |
good point... welp if you ever move or go on vacation | yeah but almost 40$ is not really worth it if I'm not going to use it
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
good point..
anyways do you think these drinks and candies will go bad if i order them?
Moe (Akihabara Limited)
Cherry Boy (Yamagata Limited)
Felix Gum Box
Real Gold 190ml
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Not for a few weeks.
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zoronian wrote: | good point..
anyways do you think these drinks and candies will go bad if i order them?
Moe (Akihabara Limited)
Cherry Boy (Yamagata Limited)
Felix Gum Box
Real Gold 190ml |
I bought the hot milk (akihabara Limited) and it is really good so I think the moe one should be good too, idk about the other ones.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Zoronian wrote: | good point..
anyways do you think these drinks and candies will go bad if i order them?
Moe (Akihabara Limited)
Cherry Boy (Yamagata Limited)
Felix Gum Box
Real Gold 190ml |
I bought the hot milk (akihabara Limited) and it is really good so I think the moe one should be good too, idk about the other ones. |
I'll probably exchange the real gold for the hot milk then seeing as candy is usually tastier than drinks.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| though I also bought the yakisoba one and it is a bet your friends to finish one. personally I dont dislike yakisoba but the candy is too strong x.x
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|