Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


according to the teachers im crazy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: according to the teachers im crazy Reply with quote

Ah... I have a few interesting tales spreading around from fired employees and this one guy who knew about my old imageboard. They assume that I'm crazy because I kicked a teacher for assaulting me and I ran an imageboard.

Neutral

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah ur pretty retarded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Bit wrote:
yah ur pretty retarded
You can't even fucking spell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 808

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: according to the teachers im crazy Reply with quote

Y wrote:
because I kicked a teacher for assaulting me and I ran an imageboard.


You can't really call self defense crazy, unless you kicked him after the assault.
Why would a teacher assault you in the first place?
I can imagine verbal assault, but physical?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin


Last edited by Nirojan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 757

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh y
u so crazy

_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: according to the teachers im crazy Reply with quote

Zacky wrote:
Y wrote:
because I kicked a teacher for assaulting me and I ran an imageboard.


You can't really call self defense crazy, unless you kicked him after the assault.
Why would a teacher assault you in the first place?
I can imagine verbal assault, but physical?


The teacher had assumed that I had stolen a calculator because I made a comment and she wouldn't allow me to leave and she pushed me several times.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: according to the teachers im crazy This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Y wrote:
Zacky wrote:
Y wrote:
because I kicked a teacher for assaulting me and I ran an imageboard.


You can't really call self defense crazy, unless you kicked him after the assault.
Why would a teacher assault you in the first place?
I can imagine verbal assault, but physical?


The teacher had assumed that I had stolen a calculator because I made a comment and she wouldn't allow me to leave and she pushed me several times.

Seems like a legit way to find a calculator.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: according to the teachers im crazy Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Y wrote:
Zacky wrote:
Y wrote:
because I kicked a teacher for assaulting me and I ran an imageboard.


You can't really call self defense crazy, unless you kicked him after the assault.
Why would a teacher assault you in the first place?
I can imagine verbal assault, but physical?


The teacher had assumed that I had stolen a calculator because I made a comment and she wouldn't allow me to leave and she pushed me several times.

Seems like a legit way to find a calculator.


It's also an easy way to get someone to kick/punch you.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dillonz
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 758
Location: Under your bed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A punch would've sounded less retarded.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or a push back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aviar≥
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or a kiss.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure she didn't even push him, hows here it went

Y was cracking retarded jokes about her calculator missing, even though he didnt steal it like he does because he tries to be funny but no one likes him, so the teacher told him to stay after class, when he was leaving and was not planning to stay like the teacher told him, she tapped him on the shoulder to tell him to stay in the class then he proceeded to try and kick the teacher, missing several times then finally stepping on the teachers foot. They now think he is autistic and are planning to send him to a school for special children after seeing his message board talking about how much he likes ice cream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Im sure she didn't even push him, hows here it went

Y was cracking retarded jokes about her calculator missing, even though he didnt steal it like he does because he tries to be funny but no one likes him, so the teacher told him to stay after class, when he was leaving and was not planning to stay like the teacher told him, she tapped him on the shoulder to tell him to stay in the class then he proceeded to try and kick the teacher, missing several times then finally stepping on the teachers foot. They now think he is autistic and are planning to send him to a school for special children after seeing his message board talking about how much he likes ice cream

I tried to +rep you because there's no reason you have -1 rep, and it told me I couldn't derp.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Icklorfin
I post too much
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 2349

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Im sure she didn't even push him, hows here it went

Y was cracking retarded jokes about her calculator missing, even though he didnt steal it like he does because he tries to be funny but no one likes him, so the teacher told him to stay after class, when he was leaving and was not planning to stay like the teacher told him, she tapped him on the shoulder to tell him to stay in the class then he proceeded to try and kick the teacher, missing several times then finally stepping on the teachers foot. They now think he is autistic and are planning to send him to a school for special children after seeing his message board talking about how much he likes ice cream

I tried to +rep you because there's no reason you have -1 rep, and it told me I couldn't derp.


He is one of the people that used the rep exploit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites