Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Minecraft SMP... Dungeon glitch?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Minecraft SMP... Dungeon glitch? Reply with quote

So I dug a hole straight down and ran into a dungeon... These zombies are spawning, but just sitting there, not moving. And the mob spawner isn't on fire like it usually is. Also monsters are turned off.


F5



zombiewutsmp.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  376 KB
 Viewed:  6999 Time(s)

zombiewutsmp.png



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why the fuck didnt you open the boxes
_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Degtyarev wrote:
why the fuck didnt you open the boxes

yeah

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I did.


why the fuck dont you have a texture pack
why the fuck dint you destroy boxes for later use in your base
why the fuck are you so sex-... fat

though, ive never seen this glitch.... ive only seen the not-so-random perfect rooms

_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Degtyarev wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I did.


why the fuck dont you have a texture pack
why the fuck dint you destroy boxes for later use in your base
why the fuck are you so sex-... fat

though, ive never seen this glitch.... ive only seen the not-so-random perfect rooms
Don't have a texture pack because I have no problem with the default textures. Also because they disappeared, probably due to an update.
I didn't destroy anything because I was taking a screeny of the glitch. Plus, I'm an admin, if I need supplies I can spawn them.
I'm sex- fat, because... idk.

Anyways, ran into 3 other dungeons, this time with others to view the problem. All of them had the glitch. And the zombies randomly flail around and stuff, it's pretty awesome.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Degtyarev wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I did.


why the fuck dont you have a texture pack
why the fuck dint you destroy boxes for later use in your base
why the fuck are you so sex-... fat

though, ive never seen this glitch.... ive only seen the not-so-random perfect rooms
Don't have a texture pack because I have no problem with the default textures. Also because they disappeared, probably due to an update.
I didn't destroy anything because I was taking a screeny of the glitch. Plus, I'm an admin, if I need supplies I can spawn them.
I'm sex- fat, because... idk.

Anyways, ran into 3 other dungeons, this time with others to view the problem. All of them had the glitch. And the zombies randomly flail around and stuff, it's pretty awesome.



oh you were in mp

yea they all like that

spiders look fucked up

_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites