Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


konr
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: konr Reply with quote

Emil says:
konr, Plimo tried getting in AI through me.
He said he was a good demo
I said we'd have a 1v1
>mfw charge and targe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutral
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That. Exactly that. A disappointed, chap-fallen face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually want to 1on1 him just for shits and giggles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konr still got that server?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a 1000fps server made for 6v6 play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I've got a 1000fps server made for 6v6 play.

Can we 1v1 in there for fun?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Sure.

Oh cool, what's the server's IP?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll edit this post with the connect string you should put in console in a minute.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I'll edit this post with the connect string you should put in console in a minute.

Aight.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
connect 79.133.46.133:20062; password aionly

I lied and posted it instead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you don't want the public to know just PM me.
you can edit your post now

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah I can change it whenever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit, not letting me open console -_-
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites