Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HeIios
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.


I do, am I an oldfag yet?

also who wants +rep since that also helps you become an oldfag.


Help me go 0.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uzeut
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.


I do, am I an oldfag yet?

also who wants +rep since that also helps you become an oldfag.

If I could, I'd have the lowest rep. I dun feel like donating.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1732

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.


I do, am I an oldfag yet?

also who wants +rep since that also helps you become an oldfag.

But but...I want to have 65 rep again.

D:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 49

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2170

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Rin wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.


I do, am I an oldfag yet?

also who wants +rep since that also helps you become an oldfag.

Derp me.


you sure?

_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Uzeut
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Oblivious wrote:
Rin wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.


I do, am I an oldfag yet?

also who wants +rep since that also helps you become an oldfag.

But but...I want to have 65 rep again.

D:


When I can actually rep, I shall help you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Rin wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.


I do, am I an oldfag yet?

also who wants +rep since that also helps you become an oldfag.

Derp me.


you sure?

+ I mean not derep.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 49

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2170

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

bawww
_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
bawww

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

In pursuit of status and respect, one betters oneself. The opportunity to be recognized as something better is a great motivation to increase the quality of the group, or to weed out those that do not have the potential.

In short, you are the one who should drown in urine. Go make up more statistics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goat69
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Posts: 284

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit.
Fuck.
Ass.
Tittys.

What the hell? is this a flame war? i want in. someone get (dib) Retard in here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 199

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

In pursuit of status and respect, one betters oneself. The opportunity to be recognized as something better is a great motivation to increase the quality of the group, or to weed out those that do not have the potential.

In short, you are the one who should drown in urine. Go make up more statistics.

I won't even bother responding to this. You're either trolling, or blind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Uzeut
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EasSide wrote:
Shit.
Fuck.
Ass.
Tittys.

What the hell? is this a flame war? i want in. someone get (dib) Retard in here.


Leave.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Nevergreen wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

In pursuit of status and respect, one betters oneself. The opportunity to be recognized as something better is a great motivation to increase the quality of the group, or to weed out those that do not have the potential.

In short, you are the one who should drown in urine. Go make up more statistics.

I won't even bother responding to this. You're either trolling, or blind.

Or perhaps you are incapable of coming up with a rebuttal that is half as good as mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saya
Master Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawlsek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uzeut
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: What the fuck is with this newfag/oldfag shit. Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Nevergreen wrote:
Seriously. Who gives a shit if you're an oldfag or a newfag. If you're a retard, you're a retard.

95% of you are retards.

Go drown in urine, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

In pursuit of status and respect, one betters oneself. The opportunity to be recognized as something better is a great motivation to increase the quality of the group, or to weed out those that do not have the potential.

In short, you are the one who should drown in urine. Go make up more statistics.

I won't even bother responding to this. You're either trolling, or blind.

Or perhaps you are incapable of coming up with a rebuttal that is half as good as mine.
Lol rebuttal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites