Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Is this the Dell Inspiron 570 any good?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Is this the Dell Inspiron 570 any good? Reply with quote

I was thinking of buying it then building onto it and buying a different case.
Yes, I know it's Dell and I think the specs are pretty good for the price. How about you guys?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this the Dell Inspiron 570 any good? Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
I was thinking of buying it then building onto it and buying a different case.
Yes, I know it's Dell and I think the specs are pretty good for the price. How about you guys?


or you could just buy PC parts and build one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this the Dell Inspiron 570 any good? Reply with quote

THE PIRATE wrote:
Loganator wrote:
I was thinking of buying it then building onto it and buying a different case.
Yes, I know it's Dell and I think the specs are pretty good for the price. How about you guys?


or you could just buy PC parts and build one.

Too lazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this the Dell Inspiron 570 any good? Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
THE PIRATE wrote:
Loganator wrote:
I was thinking of buying it then building onto it and buying a different case.
Yes, I know it's Dell and I think the specs are pretty good for the price. How about you guys?


or you could just buy PC parts and build one.

Too lazy.


Then yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this the Dell Inspiron 570 any good? Reply with quote

THE PIRATE wrote:
Loganator wrote:
THE PIRATE wrote:
Loganator wrote:
I was thinking of buying it then building onto it and buying a different case.
Yes, I know it's Dell and I think the specs are pretty good for the price. How about you guys?


or you could just buy PC parts and build one.

Too lazy.


Then yes.

Can it play Crisis on max?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy with my prebuilt inspiron 1720.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a better GPU then perhaps.
_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE PIRATE wrote:
Get a better GPU then perhaps.

WHAT GPU?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
THE PIRATE wrote:
Get a better GPU then perhaps.

WHAT GPU?


Best bang for your buck at the moment is a 4850, which should cost you around 90-110 on newegg.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE PIRATE wrote:
Loganator wrote:
THE PIRATE wrote:
Get a better GPU then perhaps.

WHAT GPU?


Best bang for your buck at the moment is a 4850, which should cost you around 90-110 on newegg.

I heard they don't ship to Europe. Do they?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
THE PIRATE wrote:
Loganator wrote:
THE PIRATE wrote:
Get a better GPU then perhaps.

WHAT GPU?


Best bang for your buck at the moment is a 4850, which should cost you around 90-110 on newegg.

I heard they don't ship to Europe. Do they?


I think they do, or you can check tigerdirect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Fish
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: Ohio bitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get it on microcenter.
Almost always better prices.

_________________
It was nice while it lasted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fish wrote:
Get it on microcenter.
Almost always better prices.


I was at Micro Center yesterday, was looking for some stuff.

_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites