Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I'm giving in (LoL)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: I'm giving in (LoL) Reply with quote

I'm probably going to download LoL sometime this week so I want to know which server you guys are playing on. (EU/NA) Also I havent played DoTA in a long time so I will suck. I have a few questions
1. Is it the same map as DoTA?
2. Are the items the same?
3. What are some good noobie heroes?

That's all I can think of right now but I'll be sure to ask if I have any more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm giving in (LoL) Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
I'm probably going to download LoL sometime this week so I want to know which server you guys are playing on. (EU/NA) Also I havent played DoTA in a long time so I will suck. I have a few questions
1. Is it the same map as DoTA?
2. Are the items the same?
3. What are some good noobie heroes?

That's all I can think of right now but I'll be sure to ask if I have any more.


No
No
Ashe, Master Yi

IGN: Theads

_________________


Last edited by Selrahc on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm giving in (LoL) Reply with quote

Chaz wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
I'm probably going to download LoL sometime this week so I want to know which server you guys are playing on. (EU/NA) Also I havent played DoTA in a long time so I will suck. I have a few questions
1. Is it the same map as DoTA?
2. Are the items the same?
3. What are some good noobie heroes?

That's all I can think of right now but I'll be sure to ask if I have any more.


No
No
Ashe, Master Yi


Yeah, I agree

No
No
Ashe, Master Yi


When you start playing make sure you add some of the guys from cef and play some games with them, otherwise your going to get really mad and rage quit.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm giving in (LoL) Reply with quote

The Hobo wrote:
Chaz wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
I'm probably going to download LoL sometime this week so I want to know which server you guys are playing on. (EU/NA) Also I havent played DoTA in a long time so I will suck. I have a few questions
1. Is it the same map as DoTA?
2. Are the items the same?
3. What are some good noobie heroes?

That's all I can think of right now but I'll be sure to ask if I have any more.


No
No
Ashe, Master Yi


Yeah, I agree

No
No
Ashe, Master Yi


When you start playing make sure you add some of the guys from cef and play some games with them, otherwise your going to get really mad and rage quit.


I'll probably be playing with some real friends. We all have DotA experience so I am hoping to pick it up reasonably easily.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm giving in (LoL) Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
The Hobo wrote:
Chaz wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
I'm probably going to download LoL sometime this week so I want to know which server you guys are playing on. (EU/NA) Also I havent played DoTA in a long time so I will suck. I have a few questions
1. Is it the same map as DoTA?
2. Are the items the same?
3. What are some good noobie heroes?

That's all I can think of right now but I'll be sure to ask if I have any more.


No
No
Ashe, Master Yi


Feel free to use my ventrillo.

Yeah, I agree

No
No
Ashe, Master Yi


When you start playing make sure you add some of the guys from cef and play some games with them, otherwise your going to get really mad and rage quit.


I'll probably be playing with some real friends. We all have DotA experience so I am hoping to pick it up reasonably easily.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TupidGeek
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 51

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The map is similar in the way the lanes are laid out, but the bases/jungle are different.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they have multiple maps (and objectives)?
Do you get to pick the map you play?
Do they have the original?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
Do they have multiple maps (and objectives)?
Do you get to pick the map you play?
Do they have the original?


Two maps so far
Yes
No

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaz wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
Do they have multiple maps (and objectives)?
Do you get to pick the map you play?
Do they have the original?


Two maps so far
Yes
No

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TupidGeek wrote:
The map is similar in the way the lanes are laid out, but the bases/jungle are different.
Thats pretty sweet.

Is there a big problem with leavers and how long on average do games last? (Also Waiting on which server (Eu/NA, unless they are the same?)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
TupidGeek wrote:
The map is similar in the way the lanes are laid out, but the bases/jungle are different.
Thats pretty sweet.

Is there a big problem with leavers and how long on average do games last? (Also Waiting on which server (Eu/NA, unless they are the same?)
All of cef plays on NA and for the most part the waiting time to get into a game is about 30 seconds, Leavers do make a difference but they don't make it impossible for your team to win, But it does make it really hard for you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites