| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
What?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| u gay bro
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay. |
When did I say I was nice?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay. |
When did I say I was nice? |
When did you say you weren't?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
bro u trollan
ur a trol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay. |
When did I say I was nice? |
When did you say you weren't? |
Because no one says if they are nice or not, now stop trying to troll, you guys suck at it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay. |
When did I say I was nice? |
When did you say you weren't? |
Because no one says if they are nice or not, now stop trying to troll, you guys suck at it. |
Holy fuck you're stupid.
I mean Jesus Christ, how do you get this stupid?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay. |
When did I say I was nice? |
When did you say you weren't? |
Because no one says if they are nice or not, now stop trying to troll, you guys suck at it. |
Holy fuck you're stupid.
I mean Jesus Christ, how do you get this stupid? |
You're basing this on... what?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | ninjadrahon131239 wrote: | | Fatcat. wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | What?  |
You're gay. |
Yo, that's not nice foo', not givin' an account to someone just cuz' they gay. |
When did I say I was nice? |
When did you say you weren't? |
Because no one says if they are nice or not, now stop trying to troll, you guys suck at it. |
Holy fuck you're stupid.
I mean Jesus Christ, how do you get this stupid? |
You're basing this on... what? |
AGAIN LOL
SRS?
WHAT AN IDIOT
I MEAN SRSLY
WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You going to de-rep me again when you're butthurt?
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
437.28 KB |
| Viewed: |
3523 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fatcat. wrote: | | You going to de-rep me again when you're butthurt? |
Yes, why do you ask?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|