| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am Post subject: Ok, So I have minecraft |
|
|
| I'm using the client right now. So how do I use indev, infdev, survival and all that jazz? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ...Log in. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
Did you buy it? _________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah I bought it legit. I login and I come to this.
Halp :< |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Click on single player. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | Yeah I bought it legit. I login and I come to this.
Halp :< |
That is the latest infdev version.
Alpha as it's known now.
Click singleplayer and start? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Convict wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | Yeah I bought it legit. I login and I come to this.
Halp :< |
That is the latest infdev version.
Alpha as it's known now.
Click singleplayer and start? |
Ah I see. So how do I start survival? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | Convict wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | Yeah I bought it legit. I login and I come to this.
Halp :< |
That is the latest infdev version.
Alpha as it's known now.
Click singleplayer and start? |
Ah I see. So how do I start survival? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | | Convict wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | Yeah I bought it legit. I login and I come to this.
Halp :< |
That is the latest infdev version.
Alpha as it's known now.
Click singleplayer and start? |
Ah I see. So how do I start survival? |
|
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | ..That's Singleplayer ;P |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I found it. Thanks for all your help Holly. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You're welcome. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|