| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Convict wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | 3 blocks = 27 diamond? I remember getting my diamond at a 1:1 ratio =/
Unless you're talking about the red shit. |
What?
He means when you craft 3x3 diamonds. |
Oh, well that makes much more sense. |
:)
Wasn't too clear, I must admit though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sorrow wrote: | Uh, if you still have trouble, do this: it's fucking simple.
1. Start>Run
2. Type "%appdata%"
3. Click enter.
4. HOLY SHIT. |
I apologise for not knowing everything, sir.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | Sorrow wrote: | Uh, if you still have trouble, do this: it's fucking simple.
1. Start>Run
2. Type "%appdata%"
3. Click enter.
4. HOLY SHIT. |
I apologise for not knowing everything, sir. | I didn't mean to act like a douche bag, if that's what you thought I was acting like
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sorrow wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | Sorrow wrote: | Uh, if you still have trouble, do this: it's fucking simple.
1. Start>Run
2. Type "%appdata%"
3. Click enter.
4. HOLY SHIT. |
I apologise for not knowing everything, sir. | I didn't mean to act like a douche bag, if that's what you thought I was acting like |
Oh :>
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|