| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No one cares. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | No one cares. | Sure they do. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nieuwdier Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Mar 2008 Posts: 1154
|
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Metal is fucking gay. _________________
She's the last surviving Cetra, the last of the Ancient.Copyright konr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nieuwdier wrote: | | Metal is fucking gay. | How so? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
metal is fucking gay _________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| person with a high concentration of pigment in his skinzan wrote: | | I'm fucking gay |
Fix'd. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| person with a high concentration of pigment in his skinzan wrote: | | metal is fucking gay | How so? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
bump _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
bump _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Make me a writer for folk/country. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yazu wrote: | | Make me a writer for folk/country. | But folk/country isn't brutal. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Yazu wrote: | | Make me a writer for folk/country. | But folk/country isn't brutal. |
Folkcore and countrycore then? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yazu wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Yazu wrote: | | Make me a writer for folk/country. | But folk/country isn't brutal. |
Folkcore and countrycore then? | Nah. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Discocore? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nah. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|