| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 pm Post subject: Butterfly knife UK. |
|
|
| I'll give +1 to anyone that finds a good website where I can buy a butterfly knife in the UK.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You can't bro. :c
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I am determine to find one! Even if I have to buy from an American website and get it shipped.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Go to Hackney or Brixton, you'll find one there. Whether you actually buy it or have it put in you, is a different matter.
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Go to Hackney or Brixton, you'll find one there. Whether you actually buy it or have it put in you, is a different matter. | I've been to Londen, there's this one gothic place where you can't go after 8. What's it called? Campton? I loved it. It was awesome, but I was all out of money.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BALLS OF STEEL wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | Go to Hackney or Brixton, you'll find one there. Whether you actually buy it or have it put in you, is a different matter. | I've been to Londen, there's this one gothic place where you can't go after 8. What's it called? Campton? I loved it. It was awesome, but I was all out of money. | No booze and boobs for you. :(
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BALLS OF STEEL wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | Go to Hackney or Brixton, you'll find one there. Whether you actually buy it or have it put in you, is a different matter. | I've been to Londen, there's this one gothic place where you can't go after 8. What's it called? Campton? I loved it. It was awesome, but I was all out of money. |
Camden?
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | BALLS OF STEEL wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | Go to Hackney or Brixton, you'll find one there. Whether you actually buy it or have it put in you, is a different matter. | I've been to Londen, there's this one gothic place where you can't go after 8. What's it called? Campton? I loved it. It was awesome, but I was all out of money. |
Camden? | That's the one. | Apollо wrote: | | BALLS OF STEEL wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | Go to Hackney or Brixton, you'll find one there. Whether you actually buy it or have it put in you, is a different matter. | I've been to Londen, there's this one gothic place where you can't go after 8. What's it called? Campton? I loved it. It was awesome, but I was all out of money. | No booze and boobs for you.  | wat
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have been to Camden a few time it was pretty kick ass.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| camden is fucking scary after like 11pm
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Probably cant find one because its illegal.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Illegal? Buy it from China/Hong Kong.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| its Illegal to "have" one in the UK
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|