| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | Lol, you people just want in on another sub-secret section.
faggots. |
Feelings.
Hurt.
 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Uzeil wrote: | | Gavin wrote: | Lol, you people just want in on another sub-secret section.
faggots. |
Feelings.
Hurt.
:( |
Shut up Uzeil, you're already in like every section ;)
You're welcome. <3
I actually do love you, and I need your msn. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol the dutch haven't let me in their section.
I think it's because I beat Benji in that mod election.
OH WAIT did I say "that" mod election?
I meant THOSE mod elections
haw haw haw haw haw <walks off raising knees in the air with his stride
P.S. I'll PM you my MSN, but I haven't been getting on their lately. MSN is just how people catch me once a week when I'm not on CEF anymore :s _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Sounds okay though, oh and you mean that election where he made fake accounts and tried to show he was winning?
THOSE "elections" RIGHT? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
SEE NOW YOU'RE JUST KEEPING ME FROM GETTING IN HIS SECTION
(Just kidding. Even if I wanted in, that would've been ruined when I flamed his "omg liek, a present from me -- an eye-openingly gay picture of meeeee! ohmagawddd" post) _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Uzeil wrote: | SEE NOW YOU'RE JUST KEEPING ME FROM GETTING IN HIS SECTION
(Just kidding. Even if I wanted in, that would've been ruined when I flamed his "omg liek, a present from me -- an eye-openingly gay picture of meeeee! ohmagawddd" post) | I could get you in for one post if Holland doesn't mind. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Give me time to come up with an awesome post first.
Granted I'll probably never come up with one awesome enough to think it's worth using up my 1-post on. But if one pops in my head I'll make sure to contact you later and post it before I don't find it funny anymore. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Progression Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Mar 2007 Posts: 1541
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've been giving people good answers/advice on Yahoo! Answers, so I'm sure I can do a good job here.
Consider me? :0 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | Lol, you people just want in on another sub-secret section.
faggots. |
I've only been in yours. :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Fish Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Aug 2008 Posts: 114 Location: Ohio bitch
|
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Me.
Do it.
I'm full of bad advice. _________________
It was nice while it lasted. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Wow 13 pages, there needs to be a list of accepted people. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
Have i posted in this thread already? I can't remember _________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | Wow 13 pages, there needs to be a list of accepted people. |
There are 15 members. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Spanito wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | | Wow 13 pages, there needs to be a list of accepted people. |
There are 15 members. |
There is an advice section with only 15 members.
Good luck with that. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | Spanito wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | | Wow 13 pages, there needs to be a list of accepted people. |
There are 15 members. |
There is an advice section with only 15 members.
Good luck with that. |
It's going quite well already.
Thanks for your concern. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|