| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Smoke cock instead |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Smoke cock instead |
It's how Nathan quit. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dalton. wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Smoke cock instead |
It's how Nathan quit. | ;-; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dalton. wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Smoke cock instead |
It's how Nathan quit. |
you can thank me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chew lots and lots of gum. It supposedly helps. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Strength my ass, my nan's lung collapsed because of smoking so she stopped smoking them straight away, she's a badass. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. |
I've been smoking cigs since I was 12.
But you don't care about me.
It's my way of suiciding slowly and painfully. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
inb4yougetcancerquit. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I've smoked two cigarettes and don't plan to smoke another one ever. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. |
I've been smoking cigs since I was 12.
But you don't care about me.
It's my way of suiciding slowly and painfully. | You never told me you smoke cigarettes. Stop it. Also if you want to kill yourself. Just jump off a building, or just slit your own throat, much faster. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. |
I've been smoking cigs since I was 12.
But you don't care about me.
It's my way of suiciding slowly and painfully. | You never told me you smoke cigarettes. Stop it. Also if you want to kill yourself. Just jump off a building, or just slit your own throat, much faster. | ITROLU
I ONLY SMOKE CRYSTAL METH |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. |
I've been smoking cigs since I was 12.
But you don't care about me.
It's my way of suiciding slowly and painfully. | You never told me you smoke cigarettes. Stop it. Also if you want to kill yourself. Just jump off a building, or just slit your own throat, much faster. | ITROLU
I ONLY SMOKE CRYSTAL METH | In moderation and if you can control yourself, more power to you. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. |
I've been smoking cigs since I was 12.
But you don't care about me.
It's my way of suiciding slowly and painfully. | You never told me you smoke cigarettes. Stop it. Also if you want to kill yourself. Just jump off a building, or just slit your own throat, much faster. | ITROLU
I ONLY SMOKE CRYSTAL METH |
Apparentally Talix does, hes ugly enough. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chaz wrote: | | cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | cokefag wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Ben if you ever smoke cigs I'll rape your face. ;-; No cigs for anyone. |
I've been smoking cigs since I was 12.
But you don't care about me.
It's my way of suiciding slowly and painfully. | You never told me you smoke cigarettes. Stop it. Also if you want to kill yourself. Just jump off a building, or just slit your own throat, much faster. | ITROLU
I ONLY SMOKE CRYSTAL METH |
Apparentally Talix does, hes ugly enough. | No, Talix does not do drugs like meth. Pills though, he loves them pills. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|