Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Sculpris Alpha Testing:: gogodr's Creature testing it

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Sculpris Alpha Testing:: gogodr's Creature testing it Reply with quote

Sculpris is a new very powerful digital sculpting program (( it crashes a lot in this state though ))

the main fature of it is the automatic tessellation wich makes the sculting much much more easy and artist friendly.


I have been testing it so far. after a few crashes looks like it stabilized a little and I could manage to come out with a sketch

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a phallus with this a few months ago.

Wish I'd saved it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh lol,, I though I posted this in the art section xP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my way better version:


I am better.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.23 KB
 Viewed:  1641 Time(s)

I am better.png



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites