| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 pm Post subject: back from chatroullete |
|
|
I was playing guitar & piano & singing for like 3 hours xP
there are not as many penises now and there are some tits now :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| YEAH! TOAST!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No their is not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Goddamnit, why don't you ever sing for Rs?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Rage wrote: | | Goddamnit, why don't you ever sing for Rs? |
I used when ventrilo was popular in CEF
and blog tv
_____________
by less penis I meant like now you get a penis for every other 4 persons
Last edited by gogodr on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | Goddamnit, why don't you ever sing for Rs? |
I used when ventrilo was popular in CEF |
I don't have that shit. Record and Youtube.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol, Gogo used to play for me. <:
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| k I'll record next time
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Lol, Gogo used to play for me. <: |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
I was on it yesterday at my friends house, and we got the Dust Bunnies (just a band that sings about whatever the people on chatroulette tell them to). I asked them to sing about chocolate cake, and they came up with a whole 3 minute song right on the spot. Then they did the same with nutella. They weren't bad lyrics either. They even had a few jokes thrown into them.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|