Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So my school psycologist recommended that I take engineering
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: So my school psycologist recommended that I take engineering Reply with quote

And I see that you peoples seem to like that. Should I take it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you should take engrish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
maybe you should take engrish
And what's wrong with the OP's statement?

Edit: I said "peoples" on purpose.

_________________


Last edited by Lyfa on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F3ar wrote:
Brolock wrote:
maybe you should take engrish
And what's wrong with the OP's statement?
nothing thats why you should take it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
F3ar wrote:
Brolock wrote:
maybe you should take engrish
And what's wrong with the OP's statement?
nothing thats why you should take it
wat
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masterzero
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why did your psychologist suggest you take engineering?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterzero wrote:
why did your psychologist suggest you take engineering?
I took a test today, and I did good on the image/picture/putting stuff together parts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masterzero
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F3ar wrote:
masterzero wrote:
why did your psychologist suggest you take engineering?
I took a test today, and I did good on the image/picture/putting stuff together parts.

Are you good in math and stuff?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterzero wrote:
F3ar wrote:
masterzero wrote:
why did your psychologist suggest you take engineering?
I took a test today, and I did good on the image/picture/putting stuff together parts.

Are you good in math and stuff?
Supposedly.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=4917835#4917835
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If school counselors knew anything they wouldn't be school counselors.

Just putting that out there.

Edit: Actually read the thread then decided to post

First question I suppose is what kind of engineer you want to be.

Regardless of the answer, you should take a drafting course and an introductory course into computer aided design.

Regardless of what field you may choose, that will be a big benefit. If you're more into computers, try signing up for computer science and all that jazz.

If your school's got a robotics club, try getting into that. You learn a lot about everything an engineer does with that.

Last, I'm assuming you're American here, but if you weren't at least taking trigonometry and physics your Freshman year don't try to be an engineer. Really you'll only embarrass yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F3ar wrote:
Brolock wrote:
F3ar wrote:
Brolock wrote:
maybe you should take engrish
And what's wrong with the OP's statement?
nothing thats why you should take it
wat

he said engrish you idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyte
Peanuts!!!!
Reputation: 6

Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 1887
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F3ar wrote:
I took a test today, and I did good on the image/picture/putting stuff together parts.


Laughing

Good luck, broski.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F3ar wrote:
masterzero wrote:
why did your psychologist suggest you take engineering?
I took a test today, and I did good on the image/picture/putting stuff together parts.
Did well*.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
F3ar wrote:
masterzero wrote:
why did your psychologist suggest you take engineering?
I took a test today, and I did good on the image/picture/putting stuff together parts.
Did well*.


/thread

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites