| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm Post subject: noz |
|
|
I wanna fuck the shit out of you. _________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah, yeah, you're "gay", we get it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You are? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| "gay" |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Pretty sure hes just trolling. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | "gay" |
I approve of this, a lot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|