| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm Post subject: Tomorrow is Adolfs Birthday, |
|
|
How do you plan on celebrating? _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I dont[/quote][quote="Then I said"]I'm a fag. _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| /b//a//x//v/ wrote: | | By pissing on his grave. |
They found his body already?[/quote][quote="Then I said"]I'm a fag. _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Awesome B-day on 420 lucky guy |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| /b//a//x//v/ wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | /b//a//x//v/ wrote: | | By pissing on his grave. |
They found his body already? |
| Then I said wrote: | | I'm a fag. |
Obvious troll is obvious. |
Obvious Sarcasm is Obvious[/quote][quote="Then I said"]I'm a fag. _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
small fonters are gay
/thread _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh =) Newbie cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 20 Mar 2010 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
No it is Hitler's birthday tomorrow. _________________
Where will you be for the REVOLUTION? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| VIET NARM NOM NOM! wrote: | | No it is Hitler's birthday tomorrow. | I CALL TROLL ON THIS GUY _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm going to turn in my paper in on him that's due tomorrow. My history teacher is such a douchebag, I'll bet she planned this. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| weed |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
BY SMOKING WEED
BY TELLING EVERYONE THIS SO IM COOL RIGHT? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|