| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm Post subject: Is my Breloom good? |
|
|
Seed Bomb
Sky Uppercut
Counter
Mach Punch
Considering getting rid of Mach Punch. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kosmas Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 157
|
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh fuck, I used to have a godly breloom, I miss my pokemon pearl. ;-;
Gonna get SS soon. :c
Uh, that's a pretty good set, what are you replacing with mach punch? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kosma. wrote: | Oh fuck, I used to have a godly breloom, I miss my pokemon pearl. ;-;
Gonna get SS soon. :c
Uh, that's a pretty good set, what are you replacing with mach punch? |
Probably Stun Spore. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kosmas Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 157
|
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | Kosma. wrote: | Oh fuck, I used to have a godly breloom, I miss my pokemon pearl. ;-;
Gonna get SS soon. :c
Uh, that's a pretty good set, what are you replacing with mach punch? |
Probably Stun Spore. |
Ew.
Might be just me, but I hate that skill. :c _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|