| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you're married and you don't live together? o.o
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Space Cowboy wrote: | | you're married and you don't live together? o.o | She's in basic training at the moment ;-; I've had little contact with her in the last 6 weeks =__= but we got married recently, and when she goes to her tech school in a couple months, I'll be able to move in with her.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flyte Peanuts!!!!
Reputation: 6
Joined: 19 Apr 2006 Posts: 1887 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Show was better before it turned into soft-core porn.
Also, the acting isn't that great.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
that's tough ;_;
got married on the 6th(last month)(been together for like 5 years, and living together for 2 years before this). can't imagine what the distance must feel like ;_;
gl though~
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Space Cowboy wrote: | that's tough ;_;
got married on the 6th(last month). can't imagine what the distance must feel like ;_;
gl though~ | Oi, I got married literally a day before you.
And yeah, it's tough, but I'll live.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
FUCK YEA. TRUE BLOOD
Godric. NUUUUUUU
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|