Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I lawled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Look To The Sky
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.

Please explain any irony you found between those two sentences.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.

Please explain any irony you found between those two sentences.


You say I am wasting my time, as if there is something wrong with that, then when I turn to say you're wasting your time, you ask why that's a concern of mine. I didn't think I'd have to spell out something so elementary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.

Please explain any irony you found between those two sentences.

You have no place to talk about "Irony", Retard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Look To The Sky
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.

Please explain any irony you found between those two sentences.


You say I am wasting my time, as if there is something wrong with that, then when I turn to say you're wasting your time, you ask why that's a concern of mine. I didn't think I'd have to spell out something so elementary.

When i said that i was mostly referring to why you care about anything I'm saying, but i can see why you would take that out of context.
My bad. But, knowing you, you knew what I meant, and you just wanted to find an excuse to evade my question.
Now, why is my being on the internet a concern to you?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.

Please explain any irony you found between those two sentences.


You say I am wasting my time, as if there is something wrong with that, then when I turn to say you're wasting your time, you ask why that's a concern of mine. I didn't think I'd have to spell out something so elementary.

When i said that i was mostly referring to why you care about anything I'm saying, but i can see why you would take that out of context.
My bad. But, knowing you, you knew what I meant, and you just wanted to find an excuse to evade my question.
Now, why is my being on the internet a concern to you?


Stop being such an idiot, holy shit. Where did I say you being on the internet was a concern?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blunt, your logic makes no sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Look To The Sky
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, any sane person who actually has a life would come on RS and leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.
You're arguing right now, twat.

And you're wasting your time.
>Implying you're not.

I have nothing productive to spend my time on.
I asked.

That obviously means i am wasting my time, but how does that effect you?
Why are you even going to reply to this?
>Says I am wasting my time.
> Asks why him wasting his time should be of a concern to me.

Way to be a derp.

Please explain any irony you found between those two sentences.


You say I am wasting my time, as if there is something wrong with that, then when I turn to say you're wasting your time, you ask why that's a concern of mine. I didn't think I'd have to spell out something so elementary.

When i said that i was mostly referring to why you care about anything I'm saying, but i can see why you would take that out of context.
My bad. But, knowing you, you knew what I meant, and you just wanted to find an excuse to evade my question.
Now, why is my being on the internet a concern to you?


Stop being such an idiot, holy shit. Where did I say you being on the internet was a concern?

WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME?
That is what I'm asking you, in what way does me making a post on a forum effect your life in any way, shape or form.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:

WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME?
That is what I'm asking you, in what way does me making a post on a forum effect your life in any way, shape or form.

Because you started arguing.

Fire makes fire, genius.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Implying the only reason you should comment on anything is if it affects your life somehow.

Lol, okay kid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Look To The Sky
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
>Implying the only reason you should comment on anything is if it affects your life somehow.

Lol, okay kid.

I was ACTUALLY implying that you shouldn't be trying to start arguments.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
>Implying the only reason you should comment on anything is if it affects your life somehow.

Lol, okay kid.

I was ACTUALLY implying that you shouldn't be trying to start arguments.
Then you're horrible at implying things, twat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
>Implying the only reason you should comment on anything is if it affects your life somehow.

Lol, okay kid.

I was ACTUALLY implying that you shouldn't be trying to start arguments.


BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, anybody with sanit, and a life, who came on RS would leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.

You argued with my logic, Hack a taco disagreed with you, and you got all pissy bout it.

As far as im concerned, you started it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
>Implying the only reason you should comment on anything is if it affects your life somehow.

Lol, okay kid.

I was ACTUALLY implying that you shouldn't be trying to start arguments.


BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
There's a difference between arguing and trolling.
You know, anybody with sanit, and a life, who came on RS would leave in about 5 seconds because of how egotistical most people on here are.
Not that I would know anything about that.

You argued with my logic, Hack a taco disagreed with you, and you got all pissy bout it.

As far as im concerned, you started it.
But I'll end it, because I'm a fucking tough guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Look To The Sky
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
BluntSmokingAnusDestroyer wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
>Implying the only reason you should comment on anything is if it affects your life somehow.

Lol, okay kid.

I was ACTUALLY implying that you shouldn't be trying to start arguments.
Then you're horrible at implying things, twat.

Is you calling me a twat supposed to improve your arguement or make you feel better?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites