Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I miss him.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be an asshole all I want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
>Implying the kid in my signature didn't deserve it?
>Implying kid in OP's post didn't deserve it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In RS, people are only nice to you if you're friends with them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
In RS, people are only nice to you if you're friends with them.
Not always, you tosser.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
In RS, people are only nice to you if you're friends with them.


Damn fucking right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Southwind wrote:
Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.

April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow.


Was he going for a nuke?

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Troll wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Southwind wrote:
Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.

April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow.


Was he going for a nuke?
Yeah, but he was killed while using his chopper gunner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
It's probably a troll anyway. Also OP shouldn't be stupid and post it here, because no one even gave a shit about him, nor liked him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Effect wrote:
I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
It's probably a troll anyway. Also OP shouldn't be stupid and post it here, because no one even gave a shit about him, nor liked him.


This is true, but I have experienced death of several friends and it sucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Captain Troll wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Southwind wrote:
Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.

April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow.


Was he going for a nuke?
Yeah, but he was killed while using his chopper gunner.


God damn UAVs.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
konr wrote:
Effect wrote:
I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
It's probably a troll anyway. Also OP shouldn't be stupid and post it here, because no one even gave a shit about him, nor liked him.


This is true, but I have experienced death of several friends and it sucks.
I'm sure they didn't really mind it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Effect wrote:
konr wrote:
Effect wrote:
I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
It's probably a troll anyway. Also OP shouldn't be stupid and post it here, because no one even gave a shit about him, nor liked him.


This is true, but I have experienced death of several friends and it sucks.
I'm sure they didn't really mind it.

They should have had marathon pro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Effect wrote:
konr wrote:
Effect wrote:
I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
It's probably a troll anyway. Also OP shouldn't be stupid and post it here, because no one even gave a shit about him, nor liked him.


This is true, but I have experienced death of several friends and it sucks.
I'm sure they didn't really mind it.

They should have had marathon pro.
Psh, scav is more useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Effect wrote:
konr wrote:
Effect wrote:
I'd like to think I'm nice to people.
It's probably a troll anyway. Also OP shouldn't be stupid and post it here, because no one even gave a shit about him, nor liked him.


This is true, but I have experienced death of several friends and it sucks.
I'm sure they didn't really mind it.

They should have had marathon pro.


But you got owned by my Claymore. :<

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites