| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | Hannah banana is cuter than her and is also laughing at how desperate you are.
Aha. |
Hannah is ugly as shit.
Get out more.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jake! wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | Hannah banana is cuter than her and is also laughing at how desperate you are.
Aha. |
Hannah is ugly as shit.
Get out more. | >Ugly
Nah man, nah. I mean sure there are hotter, but she isn't ugly at all.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | oh that was me :3 |
I'm srs
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Jake! wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | Hannah banana is cuter than her and is also laughing at how desperate you are.
Aha. |
Hannah is ugly as shit.
Get out more. | >Ugly
Nah man, nah. I mean sure there are hotter, but she isn't ugly at all. |
Hotter isn't the word, she isn't hot. Nicer.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Jake! wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | Hannah banana is cuter than her and is also laughing at how desperate you are.
Aha. |
Hannah is ugly as shit.
Get out more. | >Ugly
Nah man, nah. I mean sure there are hotter, but she isn't ugly at all. |
Hotter isn't the word, she isn't hot. Nicer. | I'll never, ever ask for your opinion. It isn't wanted, needed or valid. Like I said, go fap to WWE, do some crunches and think you're badass.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Jake! wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | Hannah banana is cuter than her and is also laughing at how desperate you are.
Aha. |
Hannah is ugly as shit.
Get out more. | >Ugly
Nah man, nah. I mean sure there are hotter, but she isn't ugly at all. |
Hotter isn't the word, she isn't hot. Nicer. | I'll never, ever ask for your opinion. It isn't wanted, needed or valid. Like I said, go fap to WWE, do some crunches and think you're badass. |
Dude, don't think you're all big for going on CEF and having a better social life than most of the people here. You said my opinions weren't wanted, needed or valid but only because they disagree with you!? Dude, I don't even do a lot of crunches or whatever. Dick.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Jake! wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | Hannah banana is cuter than her and is also laughing at how desperate you are.
Aha. |
Hannah is ugly as shit.
Get out more. | >Ugly
Nah man, nah. I mean sure there are hotter, but she isn't ugly at all. |
Hotter isn't the word, she isn't hot. Nicer. | I'll never, ever ask for your opinion. It isn't wanted, needed or valid. Like I said, go fap to WWE, do some crunches and think you're badass. |
Dude, don't think you're all big for going on CEF and having a better social life than most of the people here. You said my opinions weren't wanted, needed or valid but only because they disagree with you!? Dude, I don't even do a lot of crunches or whatever. Dick. | Open your eyes, you're on CEF. I'm talking about your opinion not being wanted on CEF, because that's where we are conversing and it is also where you're acting as if those opinions are wanted.inb4OMG I NEVER EVEN SAID DAT MY OPINIONZ WERE WANTED OMG or FUK U I JUST LIKE IT WHEN U GUYZ ARE PISSED OFF LOL or U JUZ JELUZZZZ I'm not acting as if I'm big because my social life is better than most here, I'm acting big because you are. I'm telling you that you aren't the shit, you aren't awesome, and you aren't liked. I don't give a shit how awesome you think you are, I have an average social life and it's still probably way better than what you have, or will ever have. You're in year 8/9, fucking suck my dick you piece of shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines? | Holy shit.
I'm telling you that my social life is AVERAGE. I'm acting AVERAGE and calling you SHIT.
Get it now?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines? | Holy shit.
I'm telling you that my social life is AVERAGE. I'm acting AVERAGE and calling you SHIT.
Get it now? |
But mines is average, you just assume I'm making it out to be more than what it is by posting a thread about alcohol.. You guys post pictures of parties/talk about drugs etc etc.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines? | Holy shit.
I'm telling you that my social life is AVERAGE. I'm acting AVERAGE and calling you SHIT.
Get it now? |
But mines is average, you just assume I'm making it out to be more than what it is by posting a thread about alcohol.. You guys post pictures of parties/talk about drugs etc etc. | I didn't even notice alcohol mentioned in here. You're calling people jealous. You're acting as if you think you are superior. If you deny this now you're just taking back the 'jealous' remarks you made, because those two can't go hand in hand.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines? | Holy shit.
I'm telling you that my social life is AVERAGE. I'm acting AVERAGE and calling you SHIT.
Get it now? |
But mines is average, you just assume I'm making it out to be more than what it is by posting a thread about alcohol.. You guys post pictures of parties/talk about drugs etc etc. | I didn't even notice alcohol mentioned in here. You're calling people jealous. You're acting as if you think you are superior. If you deny this now you're just taking back the 'jealous' remarks you made, because those two can't go hand in hand. |
alcohol - referring to other threads, yes konr I believe that's called a joke every one has taken the wrong way?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines? | Holy shit.
I'm telling you that my social life is AVERAGE. I'm acting AVERAGE and calling you SHIT.
Get it now? |
But mines is average, you just assume I'm making it out to be more than what it is by posting a thread about alcohol.. You guys post pictures of parties/talk about drugs etc etc. | I didn't even notice alcohol mentioned in here. You're calling people jealous. You're acting as if you think you are superior. If you deny this now you're just taking back the 'jealous' remarks you made, because those two can't go hand in hand. |
alcohol - referring to other threads, yes konr I believe that's called a joke every one has taken the wrong way? | Unfunny jokes are often taken out of context. Just don't bother.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | konr wrote: | | readername wrote: | | See what I mean? You just said you aren't acting big 'cos of social life but then you say yours is so much better than mines? | Holy shit.
I'm telling you that my social life is AVERAGE. I'm acting AVERAGE and calling you SHIT.
Get it now? |
But mines is average, you just assume I'm making it out to be more than what it is by posting a thread about alcohol.. You guys post pictures of parties/talk about drugs etc etc. | I didn't even notice alcohol mentioned in here. You're calling people jealous. You're acting as if you think you are superior. If you deny this now you're just taking back the 'jealous' remarks you made, because those two can't go hand in hand. |
alcohol - referring to other threads, yes konr I believe that's called a joke every one has taken the wrong way? | Unfunny jokes are often taken out of context. Just don't bother. |
It's only unfunny because it's overused and this is a big bitch-fest. I've stopped.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OP is an idiot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|