Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I sneeze when I look at the sun
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have it so bad that looking at the sun would make me sneeze, but if I do have to sneeze, looking at bright lights will help.

Also I need to sneeze when I get horny very quickly... only seems to be when I'm by myself though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pop boners while driving in cars.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desolati0n
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 105
Location: 20,000 leagues under the sea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: I sneeze when I look at the sun Reply with quote

Amazing Horse wrote:
Derp

A lot of people do. I read once it's because of the sudden change in the envirornment... it usually happends when you walk outside after being inside for awhile amirite?

_________________
well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites