Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


xbawks 360 problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

Pengy wrote:

1. This is hardly illegal. It's microsofts damn fault for making it like this.
2. The DLC i am obtaining through the license transfer would be free. I do not mind paying for something if I cannot get it for free.
I was simply asking for a bit of help in this thread, and you turned it into a complete "Hey let's ask like a complete asshole so I can impress my e-friends." I do not see why you feel the need to constantly argue with me.


Maybe if you weren't poor you wouldn't have a problem buying it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.

1. This is hardly illegal. It's microsofts damn fault for making it like this.
2. The DLC i am obtaining through the license transfer would be free. I do not mind paying for something if I cannot get it for free.
I was simply asking for a bit of help in this thread, and you turned it into a complete "Hey let's ask like a complete asshole so I can impress my e-friends." I do not see why you feel the need to constantly argue with me.


>Stealing is hardly illegal, it's the shop owner's fault for turning around while I took all his money
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

You know people like you on the internet really make me laugh. You are the kind of person who will see an argument on the internet and instantly back up the person who appears to be winning.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

You know people like you on the internet really make me laugh. You are the kind of person who will see and argument on the internet and instantly back up the person who appears to be winning.


>Appears to be winning.
>Implying Jake didn't win.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

You know people like you on the internet really make me laugh. You are the kind of person who will see and argument on the internet and instantly back up the person who appears to be winning.


Not really, Jake is my bro, and you're just poor, and I don't associate with poor people.

My theme song:

Link


Last edited by Jeff on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Octagon wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

You know people like you on the internet really make me laugh. You are the kind of person who will see and argument on the internet and instantly back up the person who appears to be winning.


>Appears to be winning.
>Implying Jake didn't win.

Oh well, I lost an argument on the internet. It does not change the fact that Jeff is the same kind of kiss ass that most of you guys flame Scotty for being.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Octagon wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

You know people like you on the internet really make me laugh. You are the kind of person who will see and argument on the internet and instantly back up the person who appears to be winning.


>Appears to be winning.
>Implying Jake didn't win.

Oh well, I lost an argument on the internet. It does not change the fact that Jeff is the same kind of kiss ass that most of you guys flame Scotty for being.


But I like Jeff.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Octagon wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Octagon wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Jake! wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Lol, it's 15$, stop being 13 years old.

Add about 4 years to that kiddo and you have my correct age.


Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got a job? I mean you carry this 'mature' and 'adult' facade yet you still spend your time on this forum contradicting what you want people to see you as and what you're actually like. Not a week ago you made a post about how "$15 isn't even that much" and how I needed to "stop complaining" about the price raise in MW2 DLC, while you come on here asking for help on how to illegally obtain something because either you're too poor to afford it or your mother refuses to fork over the money.


Faggot OP status:
☐ Not Told
☑ Told

You know people like you on the internet really make me laugh. You are the kind of person who will see and argument on the internet and instantly back up the person who appears to be winning.


>Appears to be winning.
>Implying Jake didn't win.

Oh well, I lost an argument on the internet. It does not change the fact that Jeff is the same kind of kiss ass that most of you guys flame Scotty for being.


But I like Jeff.


And I have plenty money



Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wat
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Location: LOLstralia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should work, If you are on the same Xbox 360 or you recover his account then re-download the DLC, regardless, if its on the same console, then you will have it regardless of who bought it, for instance If I buy CoD: Classic off XBLA, then I will have it in every other account on the Hard drive.

1. Recover his account
2. Re-Downnload the DLC onto your console/Hard Drive.
3. ????
4. Profit!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my theme song is im a poor mexican holy shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tru7h wrote:
Should work, If you are on the same Xbox 360 or you recover his account then re-download the DLC, regardless, if its on the same console, then you will have it regardless of who bought it, for instance If I buy CoD: Classic off XBLA, then I will have it in every other account on the Hard drive.

1. Recover his account
2. Re-Downnload the DLC onto your console/Hard Drive.
3. ????
4. Profit!

Thank you for not being a moron. The only problem is that when he recovers his profile back on his xbox I am not able to use the DLC anymore. Which is why I was asking if the license transfer would have the same effect.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 bucks is a lot to me, shut up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Tru7h wrote:
Should work, If you are on the same Xbox 360 or you recover his account then re-download the DLC, regardless, if its on the same console, then you will have it regardless of who bought it, for instance If I buy CoD: Classic off XBLA, then I will have it in every other account on the Hard drive.

1. Recover his account
2. Re-Downnload the DLC onto your console/Hard Drive.
3. ????
4. Profit!

Thank you for not being a moron. The only problem is that when he recovers his profile back on his xbox I am not able to use the DLC anymore. Which is why I was asking if the license transfer would have the same effect.


When was the last time you licensed transferred? You can only do it once a year.

All you have to do is, have your friend buy it, you recover his account and do the license transfer and he recovers his GT on his Xbox, and there, you can play his shit on your GT.

It works with arcade games too.

now shut it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Tru7h wrote:
Should work, If you are on the same Xbox 360 or you recover his account then re-download the DLC, regardless, if its on the same console, then you will have it regardless of who bought it, for instance If I buy CoD: Classic off XBLA, then I will have it in every other account on the Hard drive.

1. Recover his account
2. Re-Downnload the DLC onto your console/Hard Drive.
3. ????
4. Profit!

Thank you for not being a moron. The only problem is that when he recovers his profile back on his xbox I am not able to use the DLC anymore. Which is why I was asking if the license transfer would have the same effect.


When was the last time you licensed transferred? You can only do it once a year.

All you have to do is, have your friend buy it, you recover his account and do the license transfer and he recovers his GT on his Xbox, and there, you can play his shit on your GT.

It works with arcade games too.

now shut it.

Have never license transfered on his account before so the time restrictions will not be a problem. Thank you.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as he downloads it before you, and the account he put msp is his primary account, the map packs will work for him as well.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites