 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
I wanted freedom from the regime that has fucked RS since RS began, people like you and me can forgive other people of past actions and be their friends. |
>implying you've been here for a while
>you haven't even been here a year
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
I wanted freedom from the regime that has fucked RS since RS began, people like you and me can forgive other people of past actions and be their friends. |
>implying 2008-2010 isn't a year
lol'd
>implying you've been here for a while
>you haven't even been here a year |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
I wanted freedom from the regime that has fucked RS since RS began, people like you and me can forgive other people of past actions and be their friends. |
>implying 2008-2010 isn't a year
lol'd
>implying you've been here for a while
>you haven't even been here a year |
| 2008-2010 isn't a year, it's 2.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol
helios hasn't noticed that September 12th 2010 hasn't happened yet
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:47 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.
THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
 | YOUR SOCIETY IS FUELED BY A CONTROL STRUCTURE IN WHICH ONE PERSON WIELD TOO MUCH POWER, TOO MUCH CONTROL, SO MUCH SO THAT THEIR PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO SIT IDLY BY WITHOUT ANYWAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.
THOSE WHO ARE KILLED IN MY SOCIETY SHALL BE KILLED BY THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY DID IS WRONG, IT WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY GOOD, IT'S THE POWER THAT CORRUPTS THEM, I SHALL NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU USE YOUR PEOPLE AS TOOLS FOR YOUR CONTROL.
 | BUT, AS IN ALL SOCIETIES, THERE WILL BE ONE WHOM SHALL RISE IN AN EFFORT TO RULE ALL ELSE. STRUGGLES WILL BREAK OUT UPON YOUR STREETS TO DETERMINE WHOM SHALL BE 'KING'. THAT ONE WHO RISES SHALL DICTATE YOUR SOCIETY, DISREGARDING THE OPINIONS OF THE PEOPLE.
WITHOUT RULES, THERE CANNOT EXIST PEACE.
WITHOUT A RULER WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PEOPLE, THERE CANNOT BE UNITY.
MY GOAL IS TO PROVIDE POWER TO THOSE WITH NONE, AND OPPOSE THE STRONG. UNDER MY RULE, THERE SHALL BE PEACE.
 |
The new RS will bring peace amongh all, no one shall rain against others not even me, I'm tired of bandwagoning I want everyone to have their own oppinion.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.
THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
 | YOUR SOCIETY IS FUELED BY A CONTROL STRUCTURE IN WHICH ONE PERSON WIELD TOO MUCH POWER, TOO MUCH CONTROL, SO MUCH SO THAT THEIR PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO SIT IDLY BY WITHOUT ANYWAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.
THOSE WHO ARE KILLED IN MY SOCIETY SHALL BE KILLED BY THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY DID IS WRONG, IT WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY GOOD, IT'S THE POWER THAT CORRUPTS THEM, I SHALL NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU USE YOUR PEOPLE AS TOOLS FOR YOUR CONTROL.
 | BUT, AS IN ALL SOCIETIES, THERE WILL BE ONE WHOM SHALL RISE IN AN EFFORT TO RULE ALL ELSE. STRUGGLES WILL BREAK OUT UPON YOUR STREETS TO DETERMINE WHOM SHALL BE 'KING'. THAT ONE WHO RISES SHALL DICTATE YOUR SOCIETY, DISREGARDING THE OPINIONS OF THE PEOPLE.
WITHOUT RULES, THERE CANNOT EXIST PEACE.
WITHOUT A RULER WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PEOPLE, THERE CANNOT BE UNITY.
MY GOAL IS TO PROVIDE POWER TO THOSE WITH NONE, AND OPPOSE THE STRONG. UNDER MY RULE, THERE SHALL BE PEACE.
 | YOU SELFISHLY ATTEMPT TO PUT YOURSELF IN POWER WITH PROMISES OF PEACE. MY SOCIETY WILL NOT HAVE POWER STRUGGLES, AS THERE WILL BE NO POINT TO HAVING POWER, YOU WON'T CONTROL THE UNCONTROLLABLE, THOSE WHO HARM ONE ANOTHER WILL BE PUNISHED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BY THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT IS WRONG. AS THINGS SIT NOW, THERE'S TOO MUCH INDIFFERENCE, TOO MUCH THINKING THAT THE OFFICIALS WILL TAKE CARE OF IT, AND TOO MANY LAWS TO PUNISH THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE, IT LEADS TO MORE WRONG THAN RIGHT.
LAWS EXIST TO MANIPULATE SOCIETY TO FIT A MOLD OF WHAT ONE PERSON BELIEVES IS THE CORRECT SOCIETY TO HAVE, AND THE LEADERS OF THOSE SOCIETIES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG, IT'S UP TO THE COLLECTIVE WHOLE.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.
THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
 | I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOU STANDING IN OUR WAY.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
You must not die!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| FUCK THAT BIG RULE LIST THING, ANARCHY = NO RULES
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| THIS.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
when did rs have a govt?
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|