| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm Post subject: How to scare people/Kardiface! Chatroulette fun. New pic |
|
|
I know, I know, this is my best try being scary.
New pic addet, +rep please.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
188.28 KB |
| Viewed: |
26190 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
353.25 KB |
| Viewed: |
26607 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
351.46 KB |
| Viewed: |
26607 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
441.69 KB |
| Viewed: |
26831 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
499.9 KB |
| Viewed: |
26861 Time(s) |

|
Last edited by Kardi on Mon May 03, 2010 6:29 am; edited 5 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lol'd
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
147.37 KB |
| Viewed: |
26848 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
LOL, awesome, oh and I know, that face I made there is indeed scary and ugly.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dear god, you sir are a true artist.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Random Memory wrote: | | Dear god, you sir are a true artist. |
Thank you
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OH SHIT THE BEST
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| But I got about 15 cocks, and one jumping in pants (Don't ask further) so i suffered a lot making this
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Awesome =3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I must admit, I am genuinely impressed.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lolololololol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Awesome =3 |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| +rep would be appreciated guys
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
fele Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How do I used picture on chatroulette?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| FUCK. AS SOON AS I SAW IT I KNEW YOU'D MAKE AN AVATAR OUT OF IT.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|