| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 am Post subject: What was your first CEF username? |
|
|
Mine was Trebor12594.
Last edited by trebor on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
I didnt baptize myself under a new name, so i didnt have a name before Alex.
Unless you mean CEF Name, then it's fafaffy
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| mine was Hitler
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| querijn74
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
Same as this, w/o the /s
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
iknickdv
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Same as this, w/o the /s | Ben, you're drunk.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Same as this, w/o the /s |
/c :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor. Had it since I was born.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MobScene
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Aero.: /c/ idiot, not /c.
Connor: lol I know. It's the username name I got my first RS flame under. ;-;
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
manman523
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| /m/egaman wrote: | Aero.: /c/ idiot, not /c.
Connor: lol I know. It's the username name I got my first RS flame under. ;-; |
Didn't want to put /c/, he put /s I put /c, fuckoffmuch?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aero. wrote: | | /m/egaman wrote: | Aero.: /c/ idiot, not /c.
Connor: lol I know. It's the username name I got my first RS flame under. ;-; |
Didn't want to put /c/, he put /s I put /c, fuckoffmuch? | Only once.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aniblaze.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|