| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 pm Post subject: I saw the ac transit bus fight |
|
|
| when it had 3,000 views. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I saw it when it had 270. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ebm |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I WAS ON THE FUCKING BUS _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
When a video has over 300 or so views, the viewcount only updates once every six hours.
I thought I'd mention this. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | I saw it when it had 270. | Thats impossible because views for videos when they first come out stall for a while.
enjoy lying to yourself |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I uploaded it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| inb4 I was there before it happened |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Iam ebm. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I believe you win |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolawk wrote: | | I believe you win | Who's gonna be the bro i bash? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm regardless. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Look To The Sky Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Apr 2009 Posts: 165
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was in the fight. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was that one lady, sitting in the seat, you know? _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I WAS ON THE TOILET WHEN IT HAPPENED. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|