Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[HELP] Which game should I buy?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Playstation 3 game should I buy?
Grand Theft Auto IV
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fallout 3
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Prototype
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Other (Please vote which one)
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Author Message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: [HELP] Which game should I buy? Reply with quote

So I got some money left after purchasing my Playstation 3 but I'm not sure which game to buy. Please vote.

EDIT:
Don't say Modern Warfare 2 or any game that's newer than a month. I only have the money to buy 1 used game.

_________________


Last edited by Benji on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: [HELP] Which game should I buy? Reply with quote

[/quote] wrote:
So I got some money left after purchasing my Playstation 3 but I'm not sure which game to buy. Vote.
Xbox 360. GOGO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallout 3 is like the best game ever.
Kept me entertained for hundredths of hours[/quote]I'm a fag.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prototype is epic.
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mw2 or grandtheft auto

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait for Bioshock 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Wait for Bioshock 2.

Can't, I only have the money to buy used games.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kardi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 204
Location: + rep me!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonball: Raging blast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello kitty Island adventure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MW2
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites