Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


OS
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HeIios
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: OS Reply with quote

Windows XP = , > or < Windows 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're an idiot for asking this question.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
You're an idiot for asking this question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w7 obviously. Its good shit, dawg.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HeIios
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
You're an idiot for asking this question.


Fuckkkk youu. I haven't heard about 7, I heard Vista sucks though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Vista that's what all the pro's use.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windows 7 is an improvement, but hardly flawless. I have some weird audio issues in W7 that I didn't have in XP. My headset has been rendered useless in games, but works fine outside of games. There are also some minor inconveniences, like windows telling me that my computer is going to be terrorized by evil viruses because I refuse to use User Account Control or Windows Firewall. There are also some wireless networking issues I've encountered that weren't in XP, but nothing that I would consider a huge inconvenience. One of my favorite changes is the ability to change audio levels on individual programs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake! wrote:
Windows 7 is an improvement, but hardly flawless. I have some weird audio issues in W7 that I didn't have in XP. My headset has been rendered useless in games, but works fine outside of games. There are also some minor inconveniences, like windows telling me that my computer is going to be terrorized by evil viruses because I refuse to use User Account Control or Windows Firewall. There are also some wireless networking issues I've encountered that weren't in XP, but nothing that I would consider a huge inconvenience. One of my favorite changes is the ability to change audio levels on individual programs.
You can turn off that in the panel for the alerts. It should say something like " how windows alerts me"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one thing you should know OP is that I can't PM. Two, I don't even know exactly what the fuck you're saying.
Quote:
How can I download illegitimate OS without having an OS in the first place?
You clearly have an OS, as you're using a fucking computer.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
HeIios
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Well one thing you should know OP is that I can't PM. Two, I don't even know exactly what the fuck you're saying.
Quote:
How can I download illegitimate OS without having an OS in the first place?
You clearly have an OS, as you're using a fucking computer.


I said in the fucking thread that I am BUILDING A NEW PC, WHICH WILL NOT HAVE AN OS, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AN OS TO ILLEGITIMATELY??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Well one thing you should know OP is that I can't PM. Two, I don't even know exactly what the fuck you're saying.
Quote:
How can I download illegitimate OS without having an OS in the first place?
You clearly have an OS, as you're using a fucking computer.

This thread makes lol at pedo bear's stupidity.
EDIT:
Elpacco, for making me laugh you get +rep

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX


Last edited by Fafaffy on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedobear Smile wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Well one thing you should know OP is that I can't PM. Two, I don't even know exactly what the fuck you're saying.
Quote:
How can I download illegitimate OS without having an OS in the first place?
You clearly have an OS, as you're using a fucking computer.


I said in the fucking thread that I am BUILDING A NEW PC, WHICH WILL NOT HAVE AN OS, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AN OS TO ILLEGITIMATELY??

wat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedobear Smile wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Well one thing you should know OP is that I can't PM. Two, I don't even know exactly what the fuck you're saying.
Quote:
How can I download illegitimate OS without having an OS in the first place?
You clearly have an OS, as you're using a fucking computer.


I said in the fucking thread that I am BUILDING A NEW PC, WHICH WILL NOT HAVE AN OS, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AN OS TO ILLEGITIMATELY??

It's called a blank dvd, and a brain.
CLEARLY you're missing one of those.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HeIios
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyashii wrote:
Pedobear Smile wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Well one thing you should know OP is that I can't PM. Two, I don't even know exactly what the fuck you're saying.
Quote:
How can I download illegitimate OS without having an OS in the first place?
You clearly have an OS, as you're using a fucking computer.


I said in the fucking thread that I am BUILDING A NEW PC, WHICH WILL NOT HAVE AN OS, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AN OS TO ILLEGITIMATELY??

wat

take off the TO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread. Oh god.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites