| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Damn, still 2 hours at 55%? By that point I am down to about 45 minutes. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Finally, someone who has a desktop I like as much as mine.
I don't like W7 small icons, but it suits yours, I guess.
Also, yay for HP Media. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dalton. wrote: | Finally, someone who has a desktop I like as much as mine.
I don't like W7 small icons, but it suits yours, I guess.
Also, yay for HP Media. |
gotta love it ;3 _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Also, the wp's you gave me don't fit my res settings.
1280x1084. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I am Sam wrote: | | Dalton. wrote: | Finally, someone who has a desktop I like as much as mine.
I don't like W7 small icons, but it suits yours, I guess.
Also, yay for HP Media. |
gotta love it ;3 |
I actually use the bar-summoning icon quite a bit, for webcam shots and such. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>I see me offline on MSN
>BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | >I see me offline on MSN
>BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. |
 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| trebor wrote: | Also, the wp's you gave me don't fit my res settings.
1280x1084. |
oh hmm
you can use a program to resize them like ps _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>Implying they'll be the same quality.
3: |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| trebor wrote: | >Implying they'll be the same quality.
3: |
If you're shrinking them they more or less will be.
Enlarging, not so much. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you can try and search for them on wallbase.net or google ect _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>Dalton.
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| trebor wrote: | >Dalton.
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH |
We're talking about wallpapers, not penises.  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
:3
But seriously.
Enlarging > Bad quality.
Shrinking > Better quality. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|