Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


need a favour from /rs/
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: need a favour from /rs/ Reply with quote

well I just launched my rsps into beta, and I need to get my server up in the top lists so I can at least get a player base. I need YOU to vote at each site. I can pay in sex or monopoly monies :P

now listed from easiest to hardest

http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=6195 -click one button

http://www.gamesitestop100.com/in.php?site=15793 -click one button

http://top100ragezone.com/index.php?do=votes&id=3312 -one button

http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=17330 -verification code

http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=46376 -verification code

http://frugooscape.net/?action=show&id=1212 -comment here or rate 5 stars (above the comment box)

http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=44124 -captcha

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=27179 -captcha


Last edited by Eldo on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

List them from easiest to vote to hardest.


So captcha ones on the bottom.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a rapidshit account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rozen wrote:
Get a rapidshit account.

for hhhwat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the housing skill up and i'll promote it.

I looked for a while but could never find an rs ps with fucking housing on it

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not your personal army
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I halped my little buddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
We are not your personal army
Yeah we are.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
We are not your personal army


We're personal mercs, we're your army if you pay us

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
We are not your personal army


We're personal mercs, we're your army if you pay us
snes is mah bitch, he pays me daily in buttsecks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
Get the housing skill up and i'll promote it.

I looked for a while but could never find an rs ps with fucking housing on it

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
Get the housing skill up and i'll promote it.

I looked for a while but could never find an rs ps with fucking housing on it


ALL skills work (housing is only a base, but at least I have a basic housing system, there are like 4 or 5 rooms, and you only have the ability to build on 4 lots)


Sorrow wrote:
We are not your personal army

even though this is random spam, and alot of people troll. Please refrain from trolling in this thread please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me the ability to spawn any item I want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoopleStory! wrote:
Give me the ability to spawn any item I want.


you sound like you want a donator account, it costs 30$ and you get an ingame account that you can spawn anything, but you cant drop items, trade or sell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://e-scape508.howmanyfuckingfreeforumsitesarethere.net/forum.htm This it?
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites