Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Anyone with PS3 + MAG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
I wonder if any of the guys above have played MAG. All I know is that they have no arguments whatsoever so far.


I have.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played it.
And hate it.
'Bout it.
I don't need any concise information to portray my opinion.
Now do I.
Back to top
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDeviance! wrote:
Holland wrote:
I wonder if any of the guys above have played MAG. All I know is that they have no arguments whatsoever so far.


I have.
You have no PS3.

Coldie ;] wrote:
I've played it.
And hate it.
'Bout it.
I don't need any concise information to portray my opinion.
Now do I.
Yes, you do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
xDeviance! wrote:
Holland wrote:
I wonder if any of the guys above have played MAG. All I know is that they have no arguments whatsoever so far.


I have.
You have no PS3.

Coldie ;] wrote:
I've played it.
And hate it.
'Bout it.
I don't need any concise information to portray my opinion.
Now do I.
Yes, you do.


>Implying I don't have a PS3.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
xDeviance! wrote:
Holland wrote:
I wonder if any of the guys above have played MAG. All I know is that they have no arguments whatsoever so far.


I have.
You have no PS3.

Coldie ;] wrote:
I've played it.
And hate it.
'Bout it.
I don't need any concise information to portray my opinion.
Now do I.
Yes, you do.

No I don't.
I think it's shit because I think it's shit.
'Nuff said.
Back to top
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDeviance! wrote:
>Implying I don't have a PS3.
Indeed.

Coldie ;] wrote:
Holland wrote:
Yes, you do.
No I don't.
I think it's shit because I think it's shit.
'Nuff said.
You said it was shit. Give reasons why it's shit. You didn't say you thought it was shit, you said it was. Big difference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:

And hate it.
'Bout it.
I don't need any concise information to portray my opinion.
Now do I.Yes, you do.
No I don't.
I think it's shit because I think it's shit.
'Nuff said.

Coldie ;] wrote:
I've played it.
And hate it.
'Bout it.
I don't need any concise information to portray my opinion.
Now do I.


Sorry, what?
I believe I did say that it was my opinion.
Back to top
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Sorry, what?
I believe I did say that it was my opinion.
I believe you did not.
Coldie ;] wrote:
See, they could have made MAG amazing.
or they could have made MAG completely shit.
I really wish it was the first one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Sorry, what?
I believe I did say that it was my opinion.
I believe you did not.
Coldie ;] wrote:
See, they could have made MAG amazing.
or they could have made MAG completely shit.
I really wish it was the first one.
I believe both of you are in a arguement.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Sorry, what?
I believe I did say that it was my opinion.
I believe you did not.
Coldie ;] wrote:
See, they could have made MAG amazing.
or they could have made MAG completely shit.
I really wish it was the first one.

How do you know that I did not intend that as my personal opinion?
Because it is.
You've got to stop assuming shit.
Back to top
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Sorry, what?
I believe I did say that it was my opinion.
I believe you did not.
Coldie ;] wrote:
See, they could have made MAG amazing.
or they could have made MAG completely shit.
I really wish it was the first one.

How do you know that I did not intend that as my personal opinion?
Because it is.
You've got to stop assuming shit.
You said the creators had two options, making it good or bad, and you implied it was not good, so you imply that it was bad. I don't assume it, I just repeat what you say and correct you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dislike something, you have to have a reason. Can't just 'I hate it cuz it sucks'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point.

pley! wrote:
If you dislike something, you have to have a reason. Can't just 'I hate it cuz it sucks'


Yes I can.
I hate MAG because it sucks.
Back to top
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point.

pley! wrote:
If you dislike something, you have to have a reason. Can't just 'I hate it cuz it sucks'


Yes I can.
I hate MAG because it sucks.
K.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point.
If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites