| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm Post subject: UPDATE on that character project |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Looks sexy. There's some dots on his face though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
actually xD I still have to do the UVs (( textures deformations ))
right now its all messed up and shit xD the texture should be default black and white chekers but when I saw it I was liek o___________________o Igotta render DaT!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| And the point being?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| PepsiFag wrote: | | And the point being? |
uh, its a project for my class :\ I liek sharing it on my personal blog a.k.a CEF
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | PepsiFag wrote: | | And the point being? |
uh, its a project for my class :\ I liek sharing it on my personal blog a.k.a CEF | Oh ok, i was just wondering what you were doing, vary nice.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| He's like Rorschachs' mask, but all over.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|