Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Bands like BrokeNCYDE

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Bands like BrokeNCYDE Reply with quote

name them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I entered this thread listening to Sex Toyz, which is by BrokeNCDYDE.

Try I Set My Friends on Fire.

(I also recommend Nevershoutnever, good music)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
I entered this thread listening to Sex Toyz, which is by BrokeNCDYDE.

Try I Set My Friends on Fire.

(I also recommend Nevershoutnever, good music)

NSN don't go that far

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSN! is absolutly NOTHING like brokeNCYDE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, NSN! was in parenthesis because it really is nothing like brokeNCDYE.

Try N!TRO ;
http://www.mediafire.com/?22ulj4a5ejd .

Download that and import it into itunes (or whatever music player you use). Tell me if you like it; I could possibly have more music similar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites