Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I got proof that openerz is not a scam.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: I got proof that openerz is not a scam. Reply with quote

I got my game after three weeks. They sent it to Jamaica first.

Anyway, pics later including my real name.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kyle.
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What game?
Restock today apparently..

_________________

Everytime you press the under my name, it cures someones aids!
I Love Hitler
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Querijn bouwmeester.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Openerz?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Age. Time to get active again for other games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Dragon Age. Time to get active again for other games.
Fucking gay, they didn't send mine yet because there supplier was low on stock. fukken shit.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do want gaems. I only has 100 points right now :|
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Do want gaems. I only has 100 points right now Neutral
Which is enough :-/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitman wrote:
Hero wrote:
Do want gaems. I only has 100 points right now :|
Which is enough :-/
NUWAI? For what game though?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:
Openerz?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Hitman wrote:
Hero wrote:
Do want gaems. I only has 100 points right now Neutral
Which is enough :-/
NUWAI? For what game though?
all
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
Openerz?
Locker z is censored.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitman wrote:
Holland wrote:
Dragon Age. Time to get active again for other games.
Fucking gay, they didn't send mine yet because there supplier was low on stock. fukken shit.
Right after I redeemed my points it showed up as 324, which was correct as I just bought it. But the day after I had 424 points again, and after a week it changed back to normal and I got a mail that I would receive it within two weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need an invite to lockers. if you jsut HAPPEN to be able to invite me, [email protected]

i sound like a faggot in this post

_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitman wrote:
Hero wrote:
Hitman wrote:
Hero wrote:
Do want gaems. I only has 100 points right now :|
Which is enough :-/
NUWAI? For what game though?
all
srs business? Because I actually buy pc games now. It strikes me a little weird, but I do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites