| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| How many marshmallows will fit in my mouth? |
| 10 |
|
5% |
[ 1 ] |
| 15 |
|
11% |
[ 2 ] |
| 20 |
|
23% |
[ 4 ] |
| 25 |
|
5% |
[ 1 ] |
| 30 |
|
5% |
[ 1 ] |
| 35 |
|
5% |
[ 1 ] |
| 35+ |
|
41% |
[ 7 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 17 |
|
| Author |
Message |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm Post subject: I'm going to put as much marshmallows as I can in my mouth |
|
|
It will be recorded.
Next week I'll post it.
Meanwhile, you can vote this poll.
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Replace marshmallows with cock and i might watch it.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I say 20.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I voted 25, but I'm going to go with 30 seeing as your mouth is hugantic.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'd be surprised if you got to 15. I made it to 13. It's deceptively hard.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| My mouth is huge. I could probably fit about 25 in.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | My mouth is huge. I could probably fit about 25 in. |
-Connor on "Dicks"
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Like, the big giant ones?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | My mouth is huge. I could probably fit about 25 in. |
-Connor on "Dicks" | Yep
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | Like, the big giant ones? |
I don't know.
I still have to buy the bag.
I think they are pretty average.
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | My mouth is huge. I could probably fit about 25 in. |
-Connor on "Dicks" |
Why is that the first thought we get when people talk about big mouths? We are a bunch of dirt minds.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
30.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| If you're talking about small ones, 40. big ones, 4.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|