Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Your plan for the night?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
SF wrote:
gogodr wrote:
vuurvosje wrote:
gogodr wrote:
srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/
Who cares about the fucking quality, he will only watch it one time anyway.

if you are watching it only 1 time, more reason to watch it good! <.<
_


oh limited brandwith k k... understandable I guess...


Got some HQ RS links, then? I have a premium account for a few more days, might as well use it to it's full potential.

tell me the anime and I might get you the links

Basalisk.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
gogodr wrote:
SF wrote:
gogodr wrote:
vuurvosje wrote:
gogodr wrote:
srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/
Who cares about the fucking quality, he will only watch it one time anyway.

if you are watching it only 1 time, more reason to watch it good! <.<
_


oh limited brandwith k k... understandable I guess...


Got some HQ RS links, then? I have a premium account for a few more days, might as well use it to it's full potential.

tell me the anime and I might get you the links

Basalisk.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/147796883/Basilisk-01_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147796880/Basilisk-01_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147796884/Basilisk-02_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147811351/Basilisk-02_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147798297/Basilisk-03_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147798299/Basilisk-03_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147811849/Basilisk-04_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147812255/Basilisk-04_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147812894/Basilisk-05_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147813193/Basilisk-05_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147814362/Basilisk-06_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147799794/Basilisk-06_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147799853/Basilisk-06_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147814961/Basilisk-07_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147800221/Basilisk-07_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147800367/Basilisk-08_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147800706/Basilisk-08_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147800723/Basilisk-09_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147800876/Basilisk-09_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147801067/Basilisk-10_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147801299/Basilisk-10_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147801628/Basilisk-11_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147801738/Basilisk-11_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147801925/Basilisk-12_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147802113/Basilisk-12_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147802491/Basilisk-13_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147802512/Basilisk-13_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147802608/Basilisk-14_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147802652/Basilisk-14_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147802908/Basilisk-15_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147803068/Basilisk-15_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147803327/Basilisk-16_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147803401/Basilisk-16_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147803647/Basilisk-17_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147804209/Basilisk-17_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147804278/Basilisk-18_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147804358/Basilisk-18_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147804885/Basilisk-19_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147804964/Basilisk-19_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147805198/Basilisk-20_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147805354/Basilisk-20_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147805826/Basilisk-21_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147815494/Basilisk-21_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147815931/Basilisk-22_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147816119/Basilisk-22_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147816563/Basilisk-23_johnnypea.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147817475/Basilisk-23_johnnypea.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/147818069/Basilisk-24_johnnypea.rar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loveleh. Same one CAD queried me on IRC.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
Loveleh. Same one CAD queried me on IRC.

warez-bb anime subforum <3

I do torrent 80% of the time, other 20% is for licensed animes xP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torrents fuck over my IRC Bots unless I run them in VMWare, which is too much of a RAM whore.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

torrents are for fucking desperate anime faggots.
get the subbed anime the first day of the release ;3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites