| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 am Post subject: Your plan for the night? |
|
|
This is mine.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
287.71 KB |
| Viewed: |
2870 Time(s) |

|
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
| EWWwww 50MB Rmvb
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
Hope you didn't see this post. ~_~
Anyways, Gogo, I'm not a big Animu fan, so this is ideal for me. By the way, so far so good.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/ | Who cares about the fucking quality, he will only watch it one time anyway.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
I have limited Bandwidth Gogodr, Like 80 Gigs a month or something. So I like to download in the minimal.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| vuurvosje wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/ | Who cares about the fucking quality, he will only watch it one time anyway. |
if you are watching it only 1 time, more reason to watch it good! <.<
_
oh limited brandwith k k... understandable I guess...
Last edited by gogodr on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I have limited Bandwidth Gogodr, Like 80 Gigs a month or something. So I like to download in the minimal. | I download all my stuff at school.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| vuurvosje wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I have limited Bandwidth Gogodr, Like 80 Gigs a month or something. So I like to download in the minimal. | I download all my stuff at school. | I have no time for that, I'm busy learning.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | vuurvosje wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I have limited Bandwidth Gogodr, Like 80 Gigs a month or something. So I like to download in the minimal. | I download all my stuff at school. | I have no time for that, I'm busy learning. | lol'd.
At my school we get some work for like 6 weeks. I finish it within 1 week.
Plenty of time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| vuurvosje wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | vuurvosje wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I have limited Bandwidth Gogodr, Like 80 Gigs a month or something. So I like to download in the minimal. | I download all my stuff at school. | I have no time for that, I'm busy learning. | lol'd.
At my school we get some work for like 6 weeks. I finish it within 1 week.
Plenty of time. | yeah your school sucks.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | vuurvosje wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | vuurvosje wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I have limited Bandwidth Gogodr, Like 80 Gigs a month or something. So I like to download in the minimal. | I download all my stuff at school. | I have no time for that, I'm busy learning. | lol'd.
At my school we get some work for like 6 weeks. I finish it within 1 week.
Plenty of time. | yeah your school sucks. | I know.
I don't care though, im only there for my diploma.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | vuurvosje wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/ | Who cares about the fucking quality, he will only watch it one time anyway. |
if you are watching it only 1 time, more reason to watch it good! <.<
_
oh limited brandwith k k... understandable I guess... |
Got some HQ RS links, then? I have a premium account for a few more days, might as well use it to it's full potential.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| SF wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | vuurvosje wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | srsly dud... watch at least HQ...
I watch 300MB episodes on 720p
no wonder how you could download the whole anime so fast :/ | Who cares about the fucking quality, he will only watch it one time anyway. |
if you are watching it only 1 time, more reason to watch it good! <.<
_
oh limited brandwith k k... understandable I guess... |
Got some HQ RS links, then? I have a premium account for a few more days, might as well use it to it's full potential. |
tell me the anime and I might get you the links
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|