| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 am Post subject: I want to watch AN Anime. |
|
|
What's ONE good anime you guys think I'd actually enjoy? None of Gogodrs school girl bullshit drama Animes, I want some god damn action up in this bitch. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
:\
basilisk |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Let me rephrase, I want action, but I also want good plot/story line. I enjoyed: DeathNote, Trigun, Elfen Lied. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
did you even check it ? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
Only 20 something episodes? :X I like something with more than one season. But I'll download and watch anyways. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Only 20 something episodes? :X I like something with more than one season. But I'll download and watch anyways. |
you wil find that 24 episodes is just enough. Longer animes are not good. Usually longer animes are from big productions and start making up history as they go on, dont focus on the main plot and almost always ends up ruining up things. examples:
Naruto
Bleach
One piece
Digimon
Pokemon
Dragon ball |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
I just like long running series that will keep me up for hours wanting to watch the next episode. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
Metalocalypse.
FUKKEN BRUTAL |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Viral wrote: | Metalocalypse.
FUKKEN BRUTAL | Coffee song. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
you will rarely find a good long anime.
you may enjoy rurounin kenshin though it is very long and its a good traditional japanese history based anime. Lots of action, old guns, sword fights, smurais, ninjas, police, souldiers, berserkers. you will like it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | you will rarely find a good long anime.
you may enjoy rurounin kenshin though it is very long and its a good traditional japanese history based anime. Lots of action, old guns, sword fights, smurais, ninjas, police, souldiers, berserkers. you will like it. | You know, you're not the first person to say this. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Viral wrote: | Metalocalypse.
FUKKEN BRUTAL | Coffee song. |
WATCH IT ALL AGAIN. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| go watch naruto. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | you will rarely find a good long anime.
you may enjoy rurounin kenshin though it is very long and its a good traditional japanese history based anime. Lots of action, old guns, sword fights, smurais, ninjas, police, souldiers, berserkers. you will like it. | You know, you're not the first person to say this. |
it may be true then |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TheMahen Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Sep 2008 Posts: 280 Location: System32
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|