| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 pm Post subject: Hi Justin. |
|
|
Messege me on MSN? I'm too lazy to open it
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
HAHAHAHA
Last edited by HackOtaku on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wanted to be funny okay?! D:
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I wanted to be funny okay?! D: |
No humor delivered.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I wanted to be funny okay?! D: | Edited just for you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MaplStory! wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I wanted to be funny okay?! D: | Edited just for you. |
Edited?
You mean quoted?
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MapleStory! wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I wanted to be funny okay?! D: | Edited just for you. | Thank you for laughing.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Would have worked better if i was browsing cef.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|