| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm Post subject: Ttom |
|
|
I bet I can flood RS faster than you.
You should have gotten out a while ago. How can it be entertaining in a place where everybody hates you?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
But "everybody" doesn't hate me, so yeah.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
No, they do.
Now, kindly get the fuck out.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
inb4bioshockreference
@ttom.
Would you kindly, get the fuck out?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hmm, what do I get if I win?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Hmm, what do I get if I win? |
A cookie.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Hmm, what do I get if I win? |
A cookie. |
You sir, are still in the DANGER ZONE! You keep pushing deeper and deeper (That's what she said OMGLOLOLOLOL).
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Hmm, what do I get if I win? |
A cookie. |
You sir, are still in the DANGER ZONE! You keep pushing deeper and deeper (That's what she said OMGLOLOLOLOL). |
I'm aware I'm in the danger zone, but I fail to see how that comment made me go any further.
Ohwait, it was just a pointless post like some of yours
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Hmm, what do I get if I win? |
A cookie. |
You sir, are still in the DANGER ZONE! You keep pushing deeper and deeper (That's what she said OMGLOLOLOLOL). |
I'm aware I'm in the danger zone, but I fail to see how that comment made me go any further.
Ohwait, it was just a pointless post like all of yours :P |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Hmm, what do I get if I win? |
A cookie. |
You sir, are still in the DANGER ZONE! You keep pushing deeper and deeper (That's what she said OMGLOLOLOLOL). |
I'm aware I'm in the danger zone, but I fail to see how that comment made me go any further.
Ohwait, it was just a pointless post like some of yours  |
Fuck you too buddy.  |
un bastardo, un figlio di puttana
vaffanculo.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't speak faggot.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I don't speak faggot. |
Please, if I was speaking faggot most of the language would have something to do with you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So, every other word would be ttomthebomb? FYI, I have no remorse, I flamed 2 people off of CEF today. +accomplishment.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|