| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm Post subject: I just realized; |
|
|
| all of my dereputations are from bashing Vao's horrible art.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
And you let a donkey fuck you.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Stop posting pure crap, Ttom.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Aname wrote: | | Stop posting pure crap, Ttom. | n_n.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Aname wrote: | | Stop posting pure crap, Ttom. |
Again, what do I get if I win? Its not pure crap, I am voicing my opinion.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | [AM]Aname wrote: | | Stop posting pure crap, Ttom. |
Again, what do I get if I win? Its not pure crap, I am voicing my opinion. | What you stated isn't an opinion. It is a make-believe fact.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
No, it was an opinion.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I suggest you learn the definition of "opinion".
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I suggest you learn the definition of "onion", big dumb bitch.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I suggest you learn the definition of "onion", big dumb bitch. | I see that you're so retarded and infantile that you can't even make a minor argument.
You're a failure.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I take you didn't learn what onion meant? Oh well, waste of knowledge!
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I take you didn't learn what onion meant? Oh well, waste of knowledge! | >I use a simple argument against you.
>You can't do anything back, because your lack of brain cells disallows you to.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't think you get it yet.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Aname wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | I take you didn't learn what onion meant? Oh well, waste of knowledge! | >I use a simple argument against you.
>You can't do anything back, because your lack of brain cells disallows you to. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I suggest you learn the definition of "onion", big dumb bitch. |
lol'd
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|