| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:56 pm Post subject: So.... |
|
|
Connor sticks his penis in a pencil sharpener.. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I doubt any of our penis' (yes, even yours.) would fit in the average sized hole of a pencil sharpener. inb4commonsense. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Have you tried? Then DON'T TALK! _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Have you tried? Then DON'T TALK! |
>implying that you tried it.
>implying everyone has a small-ass dick. _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zetsubou How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 Posts: 4
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Have you tried? Then DON'T TALK! |
>implying that you tried it.
>implying everyone has a small-ass dick. |
How did you know? Why are you talking about penis, GET THE FUCK OUT. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>I have tried
>I have a large penis
>It was unplugged
>I was paid $20 _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | >I have tried
>I have a large penis
>It was unplugged
>I was paid $20 |
>what's your idea of large |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Have you tried? Then DON'T TALK! |
>implying that you tried it.
>implying everyone has a small-ass dick. |
How did you know? Why are you talking about penis, GET THE FUCK OUT. |
I dont know, said you were implying it.
Cuz you responded with "Have you tried?" and the subject was about penises. _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | >I have tried
>I have a large penis
>It was unplugged
>I was paid $20 |
>what's your idea of large | His penis. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | >I have tried
>I have a large penis
>It was unplugged
>I was paid $20 |
Write ttomthebomb on you're penis to prove that its large. |
But then I get bant. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | >I have tried
>I have a large penis
>It was unplugged
>I was paid $20 |
Write ttomthebomb on you're penis to prove that its large. |
But then I get bant. |
I dont see how this is a problem for everyone else? _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
There are rules, apparently. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | There are rules, apparently. |
Read my quote... I added a lil size0 _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't think so. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|