| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Actually, never mocked his grandparents, just the Holocaust in general. |
Still, talking about Jews like that; that was quite unnecessary. |
Well, I was earlier today called E-Mecha-Hitler, so I had to jump on it to increase E-peen.
Current E-peen length = 15 feet.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Actually, never mocked his grandparents, just the Holocaust in general. |
Still, talking about Jews like that; that was quite unnecessary. |
Well, I was earlier today called E-Mecha-Hitler, so I had to jump on it to increase E-peen.
Current E-peen length = 15 feet. |
I really hope you're trolling, if not then you must be the only one here who takes e-penis size this seriously.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Are you insulting me again? I thought we were mutual acquaintances?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Are you insulting me again? I thought we were mutual acquaintances? |
I am not insulting you, I just fail to see your motive for all this comotion.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well, you see, being this is the internet, I do BELIEVE in E-peen.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Well, you see, being this is the internet, I do BELIEVE in E-peen. |
So your motive is to increase your e-peen size?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | E-Mecha-Hitler wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called Tom. |
|
Lol, you shrank my e-peen. -1
Current E-Mecha-Hitler E-peen length = 14 feet
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. |
Another insult? Well sir, you have entered the DANGER ZONE!
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. |
Another insult? Well sir, you have entered the DANGER ZONE! |
But it wasn't an insult; it was my opinion. It's not completely true, I'm just trying to prove a point here.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. | It doesn't bother me. I'm willing to bet that both me e-life and my real life are of a greater quality than his.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. |
Another insult? Well sir, you have entered the DANGER ZONE! |
But it wasn't an insult; it was my opinion. It's not completely true, I'm just trying to prove a point here. | Your picture is complete crap.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. | It doesn't bother me. I'm willing to bet that both me e-life and my real life are of a greater quality than his. |
Being a stupid fucker does though, right?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. | It doesn't bother me. I'm willing to bet that both me e-life and my real life are of a greater quality than his. |
Being a stupid fucker does though, right? |
See, these are the things that don't get you anywhere, and certainly don't prove to everyone else that you are mature and responsible.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | It wasn't until I was called E-Mecha-Hitler. |
Well then, can't you increase your e-peen size elsewhere?
It's really bothering the people here, and I know you may not take this too seriously, so as I recall commenting multiple times on Conner's avatar, how about I tell you that your picture is complete crap and has no point. | It doesn't bother me. I'm willing to bet that both me e-life and my real life are of a greater quality than his. |
Being a stupid fucker does though, right? |
See, these are the things that don't get you anywhere, and certainly don't prove to everyone else that you are mature and responsible. |
Neither do you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|